Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
@ESPNSteinLine: All coaching change can really do w/current state of roster is get NYK playing harder. But momentum sure building for A. Houston as interim
:smh: . Utter disaster. I never liked him either.
Allan Houston? The purest shooter ever to grace a Knicks uniform? Why?

I agree that I don't see why he'd be the interim coach of all ppl (I assume Herb got a job for life) but hey as said it can hopefully make the team play harder.

At best, we find out H20 is a coaching wizard and the team gets respectable, maybe even a top 4 seed. At the worst, we continue to struggle, with one of the worst records in the league, keep getting embarrassed, and our picks end top 10 and go to the other teams we traded to.

The purest shooter that could rarely hit it when it matters. 2nd guesses himself to be our coach right now.
Show me the misses by H20 when it really mattered. I'm calling selective memory on this.

I contend that the Knicks teams he played on were never good enough to even put him in positions to make important or clutch shots (a lot, it's really only a handful at best) and then Layden gave him a 100 mil for his bum knee.

I remember quite a few games he was put in position for a last minute shot and he never even got them off, hesitation, immobility, getting stuffed by the defense. Always preferred the ball in Spree's hands in those moments.

@gbnypat: I want to see the Knicks grow beards until they get their record to .500

Who says no?

nice finish by jr

hope they can keep the lead to t least 10 cause less than that and this team is liable to blow it

Back
Top Bottom