• B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
This dude Woodson is like ****** ankle weights on our team man

It's pretty obvious that a Murry Shump backcourt gives us an identity and raises everyone else's defensive intensity.

this dude Udrih is like when the out of shape white guy in Space Jam says he can play and Jordan has no choice.

Whoa, whoa...How are you gonna refer to a legend aka Bill Murray as the out of shape white guy ....lol what

I chose not to stay up until 2am to watch the game as I thought this would be a blow out and guess what happens? :lol:

Great win though, Shump finally showing the performance we been waiting for,

The Beno Space Jam references doe :rofl:

I really don't like looking at William bratton's face on tv. DeBlasio sucks.

How's my fellow New Yorkers doing with the snow?

No work for me today! DeBlasio gets a pass until I see what my new contract looks like. Bloomy felt that I didn't need a raise the past 4 years he was in office...cocksuckin rich *** mofi

shump and jr should be averaging 15 points each, they without a doubt have the ability to do so

We'll figure out if they really want to turn this into a "respectable" season or not by how they play tonight.

no work for me today either

watching last night's game on a looop

hopin to get signed by the knicks by midnight

Away on business and couldn't watch the game last night. I watched ESPN this morning to try to see highlights and they showed literally 30 seconds and about 3 plays of highlights.... :smh:

Away on business and couldn't watch the game last night. I watched ESPN this morning to try to see highlights and they showed literally 30 seconds and about 3 plays of highlights.... :smh:

nba.com for game recap highlights or youtube for individual player highlights

ESPN is basically the football channel smh they hate talking about basketball

Away on business and couldn't watch the game last night. I watched ESPN this morning to try to see highlights and they showed literally 30 seconds and about 3 plays of highlights....
mean.gif
caught that last night. and the announcer was completely unenthusiastic about it too

the nets game was covered a lot more in depth though 
mean.gif

espn at least displays a bar on the left saying the order of the recaps. I have tsn in toronto, its hockey without the bar you could sit 30 min without seeing a basketball recap

Back
Top Bottom