Votes: 0 0.0%
  • C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
Wish Murray and THJr was in man 
mean.gif

The Knicks just lack common sense. From the top, to bottom. Shump should've been given the opportunity to shoot more in the 4th. He proved himself, and was clearly the hot hand (again) for the night.

Real **** I'm not even mad at Beno for that foul, I probably woulda been angry and smacked the **** out of someone too :lol:

Last edited:
Beno almost became the hero

After he fouled dude and the Rockets took the lead?! Smh. This is the third game he screws up. It's not all his fault, but clearly he's a D League player that's feeling himself because he can make a few cute shots. Then he had the audacity to even get remotely mad for Woodson taking him out in the 1st quarter. You suck brah. :smh:

Oh yea and Murry is legit. Stupid of Woodson to barely play him in the 2nd and not at all in the 3rd and then expect him to perform in the 4th in front of 50 of his friends/fam members with no Melo to take pressure off of him.

Last edited:
ThJr deserves Earl's minutes and believe or not STAT deserves some of Barg's minutes, STAT is more efficient with less minutes, and honestly STAT's defense hasn't been as atrocious as it usually is. We might have semi solid squad minus Earl, prolonged Beno and Bargs, they are playing better, this should've been a w.

Still don't understand why Beno is the PG dude stay with the struggle dribble

JR Smith is a flippin fool it never fails

Beno almost became the hero

After he fouled dude and the Rockets took the lead?! Smh. This is the third game he screws up. It's not all his fault, but clearly he's a D League player that's feeling himself because he can make a few cute shots. Then he had the audacity to even get remotely mad for Woodson taking him out in the 1st quarter. You suck brah. :smh:

I don't know how you look but I love you. The few times you in here, you actually have something worth saying.

THJR was pretty ineffective tonight as well. I'd really like to see Woodson be a more proactive coach though. A lot of our starters aren't definitively better than our bench players

Beno/Murry
Shump/JR/Hardaway
Bargs/Stat

If one of them isn't having a good game then switch it up like how Murry impacted the game in the 1st.

Woodson is so poor man. What do we lose by putting THJr in over JR? IDGAF if he's a rookie! Play the guy that's playing the best. JR is giving us next to nothing. Then on top of that he played Beno way to many minutes and sat Shump way too long. The guy just doesn't get it. We could've coasted to a victory being in the penalty half way through the 4th but no smh.

Murry should be in, not Beno. He's a way better defender.

Tim wasn't in because he's not ready for these minutes y'all think he is. His defense is bad and not there yet. He could have had some of Earl's time since he didn't do ****.

Shump barely touched the ball in the 4th which is mind blowing.

77, Beno and Woodson HAVE TO GO

I'm not on the Toure Murray bandwagon but he provides us with more than Udrih by playing both ways. Woodson is determined to stick by his starters and its costing us games.

Real **** I'm not even mad at Beno for that foul, I probably woulda been angry and smacked the **** out of someone too :lol:

I actually buy this :rofl:

And wow I forgot about TH jr.

Coaching unfortunately is a big part of the problem. Well I mean ownership is obvs the main problem.

Tim wasn't in because he's not ready for these minutes y'all think he is. His defense is bad and not there yet. He could have had some of Earl's time since he didn't do ****.

What do you mean not ready for the minutes? Why? His defense isn't any worse than JR's or Beno's and he provides more than both on offense.

Lol the raptors are above .500, Woodson always punishes certain players when they make a mistake hopefully jr is in the dog house now.

Smh this guy Woodson suggesting if it went in we would be saying its a good shot

Dude babies the **** out of JR and tries deflecting the attention to the Udrih foul.

I should be chillin playing playstation but I'm still stunned

This. Especially after watching them play and beat the Spurs the way that they did, it it looked effortless, then to have this let down, doesn't seem like the same team.

Woodson sucks man, there's really no need to stick with him and his unyielding ways. This isn't even a someone to blame type of situation, dude really sucks.

Back
Top Bottom