Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
@IanBegley: Strange. Owner Jim Dolan just brought Alan Houston, Steve Mills, Dr. Lisa Callahan and Mark Warkentein with him to the #Knicks locker room.

eek.gif
what does this mean??

i need answers jimmy!

Son, I wrote a whole argument and it got deleted -______- Here it is again.

http://hoopshype.com/salaries/la_clippers.htm
Melo is not leaving for LAC to play for less than $10 million dollars. They simply cannot afford him.

Only logical options are LAL and CHI but they aren't as guaranteed as you make it out to be.

LAL does have a lot of cap space this offseason but there isn't anyone significant outside of Melo. Knicks will have nearly everyone (Including Amare and Chandler's huge contracts) off the roster in the following offseason and a core of good, young players (Shumpert, Hardaway Jr, maybe Murry and Tyler if they make significant development) which would allow them to start over as well. I am a huge Kobe fan but his age is climbing and his injuries are beginning to mount. I don't think Melo will commit to LA until it is proven Kobe can play for significant amount of time.

Bulls may be a more logical option since they will still have Noah, Butler, and Gibson. I hear they are planning to amnesty Boozer to clear some more cap space. However, Rose's injuries are a HUGE question mark.

Knicks do currently suck but LAL and CHI aren't clearly better options as you make it out to be. I would say he would definitely leave for a contending team but those teams simply cannot afford him.

Last edited:
We're delusional and then dude picks 2 teams in LA that have 0 assets, or cap space to entice Melo. Cool.

It's Knicks or Bulls.
Only time will tell when Melo leaves, to form his own "BIG" 3 like LBJ...  Knicks are in the bottom seed, and bobcats hold the 8th seed lol... Plus Knicks still have Stat on the bench with that HORRIBLE  contract he signed. Knicks are not going to the playoffs, and they are not going to beat Heats or Pacers with their HORRIBLE defense. I don't under stand why you guys don't face the facts or truth?  And you guys owe over 80-90 million dallors in tax....
Lakers don't make sense. The team has less talent and picks than NY, plus it's Kobe's team and will never be his.

Bulls make sense but the biggest problem is no one knows if Rose will play and how he'll play.

Clips can't afford him.
Lakers are going to have a TON of cap space over the summer. And they  can sign ANY body they want.... U do got a point on the whole Bulls situation, only if Rose is healthy... As for the Clips, if LBJ/Wade/Bosh made a sacrifice to accept less money to win a title, then why can't Melo do the same thing?  Even Dwight took less to try and win a title
Sup guy who made the nobody talking about KD thread that failed because everybody already is.

You're not a knick fan yet half of your posts are in this thread. You seem like a YouTube commenter who got lost in a place to actually discuss sports.

I guess negative attention is better than no attention for some people though.
Ok? It's a forum.... If you don't like what I personality write, then why are you quoting me instead ignoring me? And I'm a sports fan, not a Knicks fan.  I like talking about sports in general.  And you're a ignorant guy, so if you have a problem, why don't you report me?  I can post any thing I like.... have a nice day 
So if Melo stays will you admit you were wrong and agree it is us who should feel sorry for you? or will your narrative change to Melo was dumb for staying?

Well, IF Melo stays then I'mma be a man and admit it, However I'm 100% confident that he will leave.  He's going to do the SAME thing that LBJ did when he was with Cav's, except the whole announcement on TV. Melo even say's that LBJ was SMART for forming a BIG 3..... Thats why Knicks fans are BLIND, and he will leave and you guys are going to HATE him just like LBJ... lol 

And

View media item 772258

View media item 772261
View media item 451886

Tyler, Hardaway, Murry
smokin.gif

Our future
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
qft

Melo had another great game and he played less than half the game.

Im glad the rookies got some playing time. Woodson needs to let them play more and not just during garbage time.
been saying this for the longest. for me it's just another testament to how clueless woodson has been this year and/or how stubborn he's been to grant them some playing time when the team's needed it. seems like when there's been no other options woodson has had no choice but to put them out on the court. something very wrong when you don't recognize the strengths of all your players

@NY_KnicksPR: Jan. 29, 2014- President & GM Steve Mills announced that Cole Aldrich, Toure' Murry & Jeremy Tyler have been assigned to the @ErieBayHawks

@NY_KnicksPR: All three players will practice with the @ErieBayHawks at MSG Training Center today with the intention of being recalled tomorrow.

????

I don't understand why they need to practice with the D league and come back tomorrow? We don't practice today?

To me that sounds more to do with technical money business than problems with them or wanting to get rid of them.

I don't think the knicks practiced today. so in order for the young guys to get some reps, they let me practice with the bayhawks.

Back
Top Bottom