• C. Leonardo (the leader)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • D. Donatello (The smart one)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
T-Rex from Dot Mob is our starting PG.

mean.gif

I hate this ***** man.

And the Knicks lose to the team with the worst record in the NBA. Sigh. (Remind me to not watch the last few minutes of any close Knicks game . . . that just compounds the disappointment.) :smh:

Welp now to wait for Wednesday for when we get blowout by the Blazers |I

Well, I hope the Knicks pull a T'Mac's Rockets 22-game winning streak run in the second half of this season.

Was watching the game on dvr and had a feeling they were gunna lose so just skipped to the end of this thread to find out :lol:

@HerringWSJ: Knight didnt want to rush ball up the floor, bc if NYK had switched, someone other than Felton would have defended him. Knight wanted Felton

:lol:

We gotta find ourselves a progressive thinking coach from the college ranks.

**** all these old school general coaches like Woodson.

MWP - DNP-CD (is he hurt?)
Murry - DNP-CD (I bet he could stay in front of Knight)
Tyler - 4 mins
Stat - 16 mins (**** his 7 points, probably gave up 16)

i am done with woodson. I'll see ya later.

View media item 782836
It was at this moment when I knew we lost to the ******g Bucks.....

You can almost tell this was their gameplan during that possession. Felton had already gotten beat twice before that play and Knight/Bucks knew he could burn Felton.

@HerringWSJ: Knight didnt want to rush ball up the floor, bc if NYK had switched, someone other than Felton would have defended him. Knight wanted Felton

:lol:

No, **** he wanted Felton to guard him. What pissed me off the most wasn't the buzzer beating shot at the end for the win or the 3 on top of the arc to get the Bucks up 95-98--It was when Felton was in front of Knight and got beat back door. How the Hell do you get beat back door when you're in front of your man? :lol:

View media item 782836
It was at this moment when I knew we lost to the ******g Bucks.....

Pretty much. The second I saw Felton on an island I knew that was game

Woodsons skull is too thick to switch shump on him so that's the result were gonna get.

This is exactly what I'm talking about. This isn't new to anyone else in the league, just to the Knicks and their fans. I'm kind of upset it took me this long to figure out why we switch so much :smh:

Felton doesn't fight through picks, he doesn't even stay in front of his man and when someone hits a game winning three in front of his face--He keeps his hand up in the air just to show that he "tried" to play defense. What the **** kind of ******** is that? If Felton can't play defense, hit an open shot consistently or keep the flow of our offense going, then why the **** is he still on the team or at the very least starting?

Last edited:
there was 1 play when felton got beat backdoor by knight and scored and felton was looking around like wheres the help... why cant he just take responsibility since his defense sucks :smh:

Felton obviously needs to go. He shouldn't be getting playing time the way his performance has been, its obvious he is hurting the team. It drives me nuts that Woodson will not play Murray for his defense. The kid can keep up with anybody and would not allow opposing PGs to beat us the way Felton has... Maybe a 2 guard alignment with Pablo and Murray would work well since its obvious Woodson doesn't believe Murray can run the point but something has to give.... Mills get rid of Felton and get us a quality PG and watch the team start winning lets go all ready its halfway through this season and Felton is obviously dragging this team down....

Felton obviously needs to go. He shouldn't be getting playing time the way his performance has been, its obvious he is hurting the team. It drives me nuts that Woodson will not play Murray for his defense. The kid can keep up with anybody and would not allow opposing PGs to beat us the way Felton has... Maybe a 2 guard alignment with Pablo and Murray would work well since its obvious Woodson doesn't believe Murray can run the point but something has to give.... Mills get rid of Felton and get us a quality PG and watch the team start winning lets go all ready its halfway through this season and Felton is obviously dragging this team down....

Are you suggesting the Knicks trade Felton by the deadline? I'm only asking, because then I'd be compelled to believe Steve Mills can do this as well

View media item 783482

Last edited:
nycknicks105 nycknicks105 I don't care what he does, he can cut Felton for all I care. Just get us a quality PG without trading THjr and it would benefit this team tremendously. I am tired of seeing this fat slob get beat off the dribble by mediocre PG's

Last edited:
Telfair is playing in China right now. I don't think he's the answers to any of our PG problems. We need to draft a decent PG though.

Back
Top Bottom