Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
I wonder how many opposing players we kept in the league off one night against us.

Like I promise, Boris "Larry Bird" Diaw is where he is, cuz of his efforts against us.

I for damn sure did not watch the game but I was being updated on my phone. We gave up 39 points to the Hawks in the 4th quarter huh?

Ha, wow.

I'm telling you, with our luck, we're going to get the number one pick in the lottery but we won't be able to use it because it's going straight to the nuggets. It'd be the perfect comedic ending to an already comical year. Watch.

:smh:

Last edited:
I for damn sure did not watch the game but I was being updated on my phone. We gave up 39 points to the Hawks in the 4th quarter huh?

Ha, wow.

I'm telling you, with outr uck, we're going to get the number one pick in the lottery but we won't be able to use it because it's going straight to the nuggets. It'd be the perfect comedic ending to an already comical year. Watch.
I think at this point we're not even gonna have a spot at the lottery. Nuggets just gonna be there. It'd make no sense for us to be there knowing the pick aint ours.

its gonna be hilarious when the nuggets get a top 10 pick + Melo leaves + we end up with absolutely nothing :x

Last edited:
I think at this point we're not even gonna have a spot at the lottery. Nuggets just gonna be there. It'd make no sense for us to be there knowing the pick aint ours.

Yea I hear you, I'm not trying to watch the NBA draft lottery with the Knicks basketball in the front of the desk and see whichever Knicks spokesperson be there knowing that it's just going to go to the Nuggets.

Regardless if the Knicks are there or not, right now with these current standings we mathematically should have like a 7-9 draft pick. Which I think is like a 6-9% chance we get the 1st pick. Just watch the Nuggets pull that 1st draft pick off :lol:

Would you really be surprised?

Last edited:

Yea I hear you, I'm not trying to watch the NBA draft lottery with the Knicks basketball in the front of the desk and see whichever Knicks spokesperson be there knowing that it's just going to go to the Nuggets.

Regardless if the Knicks are there or not, right now with these current standings we mathematically should have like a 7-9 draft pick. Which I think is like a 6-9% chance we get the 1st pick. Just watch the Nuggets pull that 1st draft pick off :lol:

Not at all and since the aforementioned won't happen, announcers will be clear in saying that the pick the Nuggets land at was gotten from the Knicks. May even have a little arrow referencing that :smh:

So if they get the #1, they won't hesitate in saying it.

Last edited:
I was at the game. That 3rd/4th quarter three point barrage :smh: So many salty Knick fans :lol:

Wassup with JR not being in the huddles? He was sitting at the end of the bench when Woody had the squad huddled up during TOs. :smh:

That's not how they do it. They'd make it known that they're picking for the Nuggets

This sums up the season pretty well

840439576.gif

That's not how they do it. They'd make it known that they're picking for the Nuggets
He's talking about on lottery night during the playoffs when the representatives go to see the order of the draft and who gets #1. We've already traded DEN our pick so I doubt we'll show up.
This sums up the season pretty well

840439576.gif
Pretty sad that there's been like a dozen pics and gifs that sum up our season :smh:

Last edited:
Are people still in love with THJr or is the honey moon over? One of the worst defensive players on our team. I know he's young so hopefully he can improve but damn it's bad right now.

We as the fans should organize something. You think I'm joking but I'm kinda serious

No burning, or threatening Dolan while naked tho...lol none of that

Anybody have that boeheim gif from last night? It's good for every situation a kniks fan goes through

Back
Top Bottom