Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
I'm down for the protest. If you ever want a laugh, go to the Knicks IG page and check the comments after a loss...I'm guilty speaking my mind

I know he likes hockey more. It bothers with the way Dolan runs the Knicks business for years. Phil Jackson wants full power at front office. I wish Dolan hires Phil. Make Phil the president of this team.

Let's start the movement...get this on Knicks twitter, realgm, other knick boards....let's organize a protest

You know how ppl organize flash mobs on twitter? Lol we really should do something like that
it's not that difficult to find disgruntled knicks fans on twitter. they're going through the same **** we voice here in this thread. it's just a matter of oganizing

This organization is run like a restaurant on Kitchen Nightmares. Pathetic. Mark Cuban must giggle as he counts his money and watches us struggle.

This organization is run like a restaurant on Kitchen Nightmares. Pathetic. Mark Cuban must giggle as he counts his money and watches us struggle.

Met Cuban in person a few years back. Guy loves to win and loves his team. He was one of the coolest guys that I've ever met. Him as our owner would make me weep

I'm not a season ticket holder--I just go to games with coworkers and use the suite. I know plenty of season ticket holders though and they're just as disgusted. They don't exude much energy in showing their disappointment, because they're too busy with other things. It's the real fans that sit in the upper bowl that really show their disappointment.

I do think that if MSG lost revenue due to the teams poor play that could make a difference. Although, I don't see Dolan selling the team anytime soon. He's put too much into the team and MSG already. He's basically like Jerry Jones--Dolan is hands-on with his investments. Unfortunately, this is something no one but Dolan himself can change--It's his personality.

@NYCInvestmentBanker

You guys are too much :lol:

On a serious note: IB guys love it when they see this type of stuff though. Their whole work environment is surrounded by it. IB culture is filled with alpha males that feed off hate. Picture a bunch of frat guys ragging on each other all day long and measuring the size of their ***** in comparison to the size of their bank accounts. If you guys think @nycknicks105 is bad--you need to meet guys with even bigger heads. The disrespect they have amongst "common" people is straight up raw. I knew one guy who bought Yeezy's just to buy something "poor sneaker heads" couldn't afford :smh:

Last edited:
The Knicks are considering signing Ike Diogu after Metta and Beno are waived. Ben Gordon, Antawn Jamison and Earl Clark are also in consideration for the second empty roster spot.

Ike should have been on this team in the first place but he honestly doesn't fit the roster at this point. I can see them going after Ben also....give Melo another target to pass to after the double comes.

Last edited:
The Knicks are considering signing Ike Diogu after Metta and Beno are waived. Ben Gordon, Antawn Jamison and Earl Clark are also in consideration for the second empty roster spot.

Ike should have been on this team in the first place but he honestly doesn't fit the roster at this point. I can see them going after Ben also....give Melo another target to pass to after the double comes.

Ben got waived? I hope we don't waste Antawn Jamison's time like doc just did. I hope a winner picks him up.

Ben got waived? I hope we don't waste Antawn Jamison's time like doc just did. I hope a winner picks him up.
He's in the process of getting bought out.

man, i love this team and I'll always be a knick fan

but wth is management doing :smh:

signing anyone new is pointless when the same guys will be taking up all the minutes anyway. fix the current issues before adding new ones

Every time I enter this thread I'm hoping thread titled is changed to good news like "Dolan dead!"

He's in the process of getting bought out.
By who? Charlotte?

Right now I'm still thinking why would anybody would want to play here though. Dudes rather try and get in on a empty roster spot of a playoff team. Brightest attracting we got is come and play with Melo but that gets negated pretty much cuz also bums like Felton are still here.
man, i love this team and I'll always be a knick fan

but wth is management doing :smh:

signing anyone new is pointless when the same guys will be taking up all the minutes anyway. fix the current issues before adding new ones
Filling out at least one roster spot is due diligence just in case there's an injury since there's a deadline to sign players mid season. Of course that would only matter if we were going to the playoffs. That only happens if Melo decides he doesn't want an early summer to weigh his options.

Last edited:
i gotta go to the optimum store in a little while to change a cable box . should i sprinkle a lil anthrax in it ?

^Yeah by Charlotte. And your right. I can see why a lesser known would come here, it's still a payday regardless but others would want a better scenario in terms of playoff picture. Unless you can sell them on being the "missing piece" for a sh*tty squad.

Back
Top Bottom