• C. Leonardo (the leader)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • D. Donatello (The smart one)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

laugh.gif
Copped
pimp.gif

Anybody who thinks that ps pic of Tyson's legs is real smh... It's funny pic but that's it, it's not real.

Beh is right cancel your subscriptions to make noise otherwise he ain't gonna hear nobody.

If I was back home, I'd attend but like beh said, hurt him where it hurts most...his pockets.

seriously, what is this protest going to accomplish? you don't think Dolan knows the team sucks? his hands are tied at the moment. Nothing he does now will change the outcome of this season.

seriously, what is this protest going to accomplish? you don't think Dolan knows the team sucks? his hands are tied at the moment. Nothing he does now will change the outcome of this season.

Exactamundo

Dolan is a "hands-on" type of owner. You just can't change that over night.

Dudes should start cancelling their cablevision accounts. Call up their cable provider and ask them to remove MSG and that they no longer want to pay for that. When those commercials come up about you'll miss Knicks/Rangers games all season just say so what.

Cripple his empire to the point he either isn't hands on anymore or steps down and sells the team.

Of course I doubt fans will ever become that united and organized.

Back
Top Bottom