Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
Riley was forced to do that cuz SVG couldn't cut it in Miami. Same thing when Zeke eventually had come down to the sideline.

If Phil picks his first coach right he won't need to.
SVG definitely could cut it in Miami.  That was a much more complicated situation.

Zeke was basically forced onto the sideline as a condition of not getting fired :lol: ....  man.

If Phil were to come down it would be because he got the urge to coach again, plain and simple.  
Cut it is as in manage the egos on his team and make them respect them. The team instantly respected Pat when he came to coach, some were even fearful. After forming that squad and losing, the coach gets the axe.

I think if things go bad or if Phil is really unhappy with how the triangle is being run he could be forced to step down and do it himself.

Last edited:
Whenever we're in our half court offense the priority should be to get the ball in the paint every time

wait, whut? 
laugh.gif
Walsh has no rings.
you said he never built a championship caliber team. The Pacers went to the finals in 2000. You didn't say anything about winning a ring in your original statement.

Maybe we went on this run to kill two birds with one stone: 1.) we get closer to playoffs, 2.) we help them tank.

you said he never built a championship caliber team. The Pacers went to the finals in 2000. You didn't say anything about winning a ring in your original statement.

Reread my statement. Never said caliber, I said Championsip team. Has he develops a championship caliber team? Yup. A championship team? Nah.

Reread my statement. Never said caliber, I said Championsip team. Has he develops a championship caliber team? Yup. A championship team? Nah.
meh, you just don't want to give him full credit. It's cool 
laugh.gif

Walsh actually built two different championship caliber teams in Indiana.  The Malice in the Palice squad was definitely up there as well, and the roster was entirely different outside of Reggie from the previous Finals squad.

only 8 franchises or something have won nba championships over the last 25 years. some ridiculous stat like that

donnie walsh pacers have only missed the playoffs 1 year out of 17 he's been there - that's a lot more success than the knicks have had

only 8 franchises or something have won nba championships over the last 25 years. some ridiculous stat like that

donnie walsh pacers have only missed the playoffs 1 year out of 17 he's been there - that's a lot more success than the knicks have had
Thank you

I wonder if it's against some rule if Stat played with ice packs on his knees, he's ballin and needs to protect hissrlf

Back
Top Bottom