Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] y'all want Kobe now?? Some of y'all dudes be on that high quality H2O in here.

I never seen an executive move garner this much excitement. Knicks ain't won a title in 40 years and you got ****** saying because of Phil, one is coming in the next 5...chill.
It definitely made a lot of y'all either forget or not care about Melo possibly leaving though

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] y'all want Kobe now?? Some of y'all dudes be on that high quality H2O in here.

I never seen an executive move garner this much excitement. Knicks ain't won a title in 40 years and you got ****** saying because of Phil, one is coming in the next 5...chill.
It definitely made a lot of y'all either forget or not care about Melo possibly leaving though
Like, this makes abosolutely no sense.

Bean retiring in the purple and gold. Only a few people have played 15 seasons all for one team.... He wants to be one of then

Makes perfect sense to me actually. I hope this Phil signing is a sign of good things to come, but STILL some of you need to chill saying how he's gonna lead us to the promise land this fast.

He's great at coaching, one of the best ever.

As president of basketball operations though? That part of his resume is blank.

Last edited:
while although PJ never sat in a front office position before we cannot deny that whatever he does in regards to basketball always translated in chips. that itself is something to be excited about.

What this guy said

Some teams arent meant to playoff the triangle. Brian Shaw is trying to drill it into them. Tryna get Mozgov, JJ Hickson, and Anthony Randolph to play like Shaq or Pau :smh:

It's funny how laker fans were talking about getting Melo from us in the beginning of the season and now it's the other way around :lol: :pimp:

Just to clarify when I said this

It just feels good that there's a change in the feel of the franchise cuz of Phil

Who knows Melo can still walk. But the optimism feels good.

Only way I'd want kobe is if he proves he can still ball by next years deadline and we need a jump start. But I agree with whoever said they think Amare has more left in the tank than kobe and more to offer our franchise in the long term.

Last edited:
Probably couldve changed thread title to MIL Bucks season thread just for tonight :lol:

Lets goooooooo bucks :smokin, theyre up right now too.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom