Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
i still got my starbury's in the box :lol: That store that only sold them, I couldnt find that store in the hood,

one day I went to Connecticut to a family function and saw Steve and Barrys... Was mad hype. Wore them to play ball and almost broke my ankle and never wore them again :lol:

Espn just spent 10 completly destroying the Jackson move. I think it's funny because if you asked them what would be a good alternative instead they would look dumbfounded and have no answer. But yeah... They mad. Even slandering jackson

Espn just spent 10 completly destroying the Jackson move. I think it's funny because if you asked them what would be a good alternative instead they would look dumbfounded and have no answer. But yeah... They mad. Even slandering jackson

Dat hate :smokin

Why do u guys even watch that ****

I stopped watching ESPN a long time ago to cover basketball news. I have so much more time for other **** now during my free time.

Last edited:
I swear to everything....if this Phil Jackson move falls apart like Isiah, Larry Brown, D'Antoni and Walsh did before him....I'm going into Knicks fans rehab and finding a way to detach myself from this franchise (until Dolan is gone at least).

There a lot of optimism going around right now with the Zen-Master news and the 6 game winning streak and I'm happy about that...but I love basketball too much to be this invested in a franchise that thrives on fan suffering.

Here's hoping for the best.

Tim was ballin last night and Amar'e was looking mad athletic. Happy to see him looking a little like his old self

I swear to everything....if this Phil Jackson move falls apart like Isiah, Larry Brown, D'Antoni and Walsh did before him....I'm going into Knicks fans rehab and finding a way to detach myself from this franchise (until Dolan is gone at least).

There a lot of optimism going around right now with the Zen-Master news and the 6 game winning streak and I'm happy about that...but I love basketball too much to be this invested in a franchise that thrives on fan suffering.

There is a huge difference this time...Dolan is desperate. He had to make a power move. Fans started getting public with their disgust, finally.

William Burroughs once said "Desperation is the raw material for drastic change."

Me too. I didn't realize in the moment that IT, Isiah and _'antoni were just Dolan getting new toys to play with. Or that Walsh would come with a muzzle, a leash and a pistol to his head.

Outside of say...Shaq and Chuck...Phil's probably the most beloved no currently playing basketball figure today. Maybe the only person left (other than an assassin) who could get Dolan out of the way. I mean, he's got a lot of chemotherapy to give this team, but he's in a position to throw all the trash out. This is it. If you can **** up Phil Jackson. It's over.

It's a must to get into the playoffs because of two things

A) why would you give away a good draft pick in a loaded class to the nuggets? The jokes would be endless if we don't make the playoffs and they end up with a top pick.

B) How bad does it look with Melo opting out and his team doesn't even make the playoffs? Other teams will beat that issue down to get him to sign elsewhere.

Last edited:
@HerringWSJ: Have tweeted it before, but the Knicks ranked 19th in offense prior to the Bargnani injury. Have ranked 4th in the NBA since then.

I honestly think Bargs could be good with the right coach and in the right role/situation

I honestly think Bargs could be good with the right coach and in the right role/situation
Said this before this season started and now I'm positive I was wrong.  Volume shooter with a flat shot, no defensive instincts, total black hole, chemistry-killer, 0 athleticism.  Can't see his game working positively for any NBA team.  

Holy crap, I didn't realize last years Knicks made nba history :lol:

Most three pointers by a team

Last edited:
I like bargs, he was putting up points and hitting those jumpers over people because of his height. There were even time when he played good defense and had a couple blocks like the time he did a pretty good job on D12.

I wasn't opposed to the Bargs trade at the time it was made because the financial aspect worked in our favor. Yeah Dolan pays higher luxuy tax, but we got rid of Novak's extra year which cut into our 2015 cap.

Unfortunately, Bargs ended up not being worth the 1st rounder we gave up to get those $4M off. So I was wrong on that one.

There was also reports that Grunwald did NOT want to trade for Bargs but CAA rules everything around me so...

Said this before this season started and now I'm positive I was wrong.  Volume shooter with a flat shot, no defensive instincts, total black hole, chemistry-killer, 0 athleticism.  Can't see his game working positively for any NBA team.  

0 athleticism?

I don't think he'll ever succeed tho unfortunately.

Back
Top Bottom