Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
well they do got portland, houston and brooklyn next but the rest of their schedule is easy... atlanta and the knicks have an equally hard schedule but atlanta got more home games

Pacers are 5-5 in their last 10 games.

W's include: Utah, Bos, Phi (2x), and Det (in OT). 

L's include: GSW (currently 6th in the west), Bobcats (7th), Rockets (4th), Mavs (8th), and Knicks (bolivion)

Is it coasting? It's def not strong basketball from what I see. I'm just saying.

I mean at this point, we'll just have to agree to disagree :lol: and if they are trying to coast, it's just another instance of them being ******* morons.

I mean at this point, we'll just have to agree to disagree
laugh.gif
and if they are trying to coast, it's just another instance of them being ******* morons.
I think it's just more of it being a function of a long season. Every team has a stretch where they are playing mediocre basketball. They just happen to be doing it now (as well as Miami at the moment). I don't think the Pacer team we are seeing now will be the same team come April 19th.

If the Pacers are coasting then they can hang up getting a chip because that means they don't have a killer instinct. They did play horribly last night and I don't believe it was by choice, they just going thru a rough patch. Either way we beat a legit playoff team and didn't find a way to beat ourselves.

her and micheal smith are built for one another tho

he's another herb

her cackle just now tho. someone get her a muzzle

If the Pacers are coasting then they can hang up getting a chip because that means they don't have a killer instinct. They did play horribly last night and I don't believe it was by choice, they just going thru a rough patch. Either way we beat a legit playoff team and didn't find a way to beat ourselves.
  Pacers month by month win/loss breakdown:

She's just your typical cornball from the Midwest that hates everything from NYC. She uses nothing but hate/bias to formulate opinions when the topic at hand is anything NYC related. The fact that she's ugly and has a big *** ******* head makes me hate her even more.

She's just your typical cornball from the Midwest that hates everything from NYC. She uses nothing but hate/bias to formulate opinions when the topic at hand is anything NYC related. The fact that she's ugly and has a big *** ******* head makes me hate her even more.
roll.gif

Aw man, hate hate hate hate hate hate hate 
laugh.gif

but you're right though

Back
Top Bottom