Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
If a Knick squad with the most diabolical, unloveable ************* ever won a chip, you could catch me at the Canyon of Heroes.

I have no say in the Knicks org. And as a basketball fan, there'd be a lot of pride to swallow after everything that's happened. But hoop fans get used to anything. Remember Artest putting hands on Kobe and 5 min later he's on the team? Winning is winning and I could want it any which way I please, but it's almost getting to that point of, when does it end?

^ thank you. If you have a shot to get the best player, even if he passed on you the first time, why not try still? You think I wasn't excited when MJ, Barkley, and Miller considered signing with the Knicks? As a fan at the time, I couldn't stand them, but guess what? I would have loved them on the Knicks if they could land them.

Last edited:
If Lebron comes to the Knicks count me out. Im sorry there are few things in this world that I want more than to watch the Knicks win a championship but not at that cost.

I could take no pleasure rooting for Lebron James. He has already spurned us for the Heat, and let it be known that he doesnt care about being a Knick in the past, I would rather have a harder route winning a championship than being Lebron's sloppy second.

When it comes to winning, Im like one of those broke dudes who is still too proud to take hand outs or sell out to make money. Yes, I want to win a championship, but having Lebron come here would just feel like a hand out to me. It just wouldnt be the same.

7895ce11_crackinup_zps9d2c0922.gif

Some of y'all wanting LeBron to come here next year must think you can turn a Ho into a Housewife too lol

Some of y'all wanting LeBron to come here next year must think you can turn a Ho into a Housewife too lol

apples and oranges, bro. You are rooting for your favorite team. you're not holding down a thot* hoping she isn't doming someone on the said

*i cringe at the fact i used the word thot**

**dammit!

Want LeBron? There's no want LeBron. That ship been sailed. But the org can do whatever they want to do with whoever they manage to do it with. Ain't no way we feel about it is gonna change any of that. Derek Fisher is our coach now. Try telling that to Knick fans at the all-star break.

But if you're telling me, one afternoon I get an alert that he's on the Knicks, am I gonna roll my eyes and say **** that? Probably not.

Besides, I'm still holding my breath for Grant Hill.

Last edited:
I've been hating on Bron ever since he spurned us for Miami, but honestly a lot of it is just for fun. He's a legendary talent and athlete, but what I love most about his game is he's as unselfish and as great of a team basketball player as they come. I don't expect him to come here and don't have any hopes for it to happen, but if he did I'd welcome it without thinking about it and my man Melo deserves a teammate of his caliber.

Also this wouldn't be like Magic+Bird joining up or whatever because at this point I'm sure Melo isn't delusional and has conceded that his rival is the better player.

I don't understand the logic of some people 
mean.gif
. Fandom aside, in sports, once you're done as a player, no matter what the sport is the franchise moves on. Lebron essentially flipped this and chose where he wanted to go before his prime even. Now he's a "ho" for doing this? How are you bad for choosing your own success? I even give him credit. I said he should have left after his rookie contract was up and they gave him 0 help. He did them a favor signing an extension, and they still didn't do much. The couldn't even keep Carlos "Black Ice" Boozer, and that was the closest he had to help at the time. The way he left was wrong, but him leaving Cleveland wasn't. I wish people would get over this.

I don't understand the logic of some people :smh: . Fandom aside, in sports, once you're done as a player, no matter what the sport is the franchise moves on. Lebron essentially flipped this and chose where he wanted to go before his prime even. Now he's a "ho" for doing this? How are you bad for choosing your own success? I even give him credit. I said he should have left after his rookie contract was up and they gave him 0 help. He did them a favor signing an extension, and they still didn't do much. The couldn't even keep Carlos "Black Ice" Boozer, and that was the closest he had to help at the time. The way he left was wrong, but him leaving Cleveland wasn't. I wish people would get over this.

He's a ho...

Deal with it.

I'm with the people not wanting LeBron and winning a championship through beating him, than having him on the team. I also know PLENTY of other people who feel the same way we do.

It'll be that much more sweeter to beat him.

Last edited:
Cavs suck, Lebron needs help.

Lebron finally realizes this and makes the only change he can

Lebron is a ho.
Lebron is a ho.
Lebron is a ho.
Lebron is a ho.

Sports fans are idiots man.

Being that he snubbed us before though, pass. I would like to see us pull through this muck, no other superstar but Melo. So much more rewarding.

Last edited:

Lebron finally realizes this and makes the only change he can

Lebron is a ho.
Lebron is a ho.
Lebron is a ho.
Lebron is a ho.

Sports fans are idiots man.

Being that he snubbed us before though, pass. I would like to see us pull through this muck, no other superstar but Melo. So much more rewarding.

He needed help but let's be real here - he didn't need that much help. He didn't need Dwyane Wade & Chris Bosh to all take less than the maximum so they can all play together like some fantasy team in AAU basketball. He was good enough to come here to NY with Bosh in 2010 and win it with other pieces or stay in Cleveland. I'm tired of that excuse "Oh he left Cleveland to win championships". Look at the eastern conference right now, he'd still bring that Cavs roster from 2009 to the finals this year.

Lame excuse. I actually think it's disrespectful towards his game. Now if he waits till next season to be a free agent in 2015 and partner up with Melo or Love, there is no denying that he's a flat out ho lol.

This isnt about me or you or any of our personal opinions on Lebron and the path he chose. Lebron could give a **** about what I think.

This is solely about me as a fan. And as a Knicks fan I would not feel a sense of pride winning with Lebron here.

Call me an idealist or unrealistic, but being a fan is all about rooting for something you believe in. Maybe I take things too seriously but it would sicken me to see Lebron James win with the Knicks and people start to cheer for that mother ****** as the greatest Knick of all time for that matter on his 3rd ******* team.

I mean Patrick Ewing was my BOY. No, he wasnt perfect but for all his short comings I cam hang my hat at the end of the day knowing that the dude gave his all. I mean he went up against Michael ******* Jordan. There was no, "Yo Barkley lets join up to beat this dude," or "Yo stockton and Malone ill see yall in Utah next summer." For **** sake Jordan even had Pippen to play with.

Im over calling out Lebron for what he did, but like I said it still matters. Maybe it was a smart basketball move but it doesnt mean that im not allowed to dislike him as a Knicks fan that is what Im supposed to do. Im a loyalist. I mean as much as I respect MJ as the goat I dislike him too. Why am I obliged to root for a guy who beat my team over and over again? Because he was really good?

I would consider it to be disrespectful to root for Lebron as a Knick and talking about him as an all time Knick great having lived through a true "or die trying" guy like Patrick Ewing.

Being a fan is personal preference and rooting for a team you could take pride in. I want to see new championship banners in the MSG rafters but I am definitely of the "not at that cost" party. I could never root for a Lebron led Knicks team. Im not gonna call anyone wrong if yall disagree thats just how I feel.

Maybe im just too emotional about my Knicks but it would not feel proper. Like someone said before me it would honestly more change how I felt about being a fan of an NBA team in general. If NBA players arent willing to fight their *** off and win for the front of the jersey anymore, and dudes like Lebron are even willing to hop from team to team in order to win, than why should I waste my time devoting myself to a team? Why should I when it means so little to those involved?

Basically where im getting at is that I could never root for a "Knick" who cared that little about being a Knick. Lebron would be a Knick solely to increase his own marketability and increase his own ring count. I couldnt **** with that after being fans of dudes like Patrick Ewing or John Starks. They might now have Lebron's skillset but I could definitely appreciate what they stood for. Thats all I can ask for as a fan.

I say do w/e it takes to win. I don't want Bron here anymore after that Decision nonsense but if he ended up here, most likely cuz he wants to then so be it. I wouldn't be rooting for him in particular and I'd probably **** on him every time he messes up but I wouldn't deny what he does to help the team win.

Sure it'd be sweeter to beat him on the way to a championship but I've gotten over those fool's dreams in the Jordan era. Not to mention all the crap we went through the last decade hoping it'd work out with every big name trade.

I just want to win.

Ideally though, in that dream world, we'd draft somebody in the 2nd round with no attachments to the current bull **** who turns out to be a superstar player and he leads us to 10 straight championships. This is the real world though and so if LeBron comes here it is what it is. At least then I could watch guys like Barkley eat crow when he has to talk about how good the Knicks are and those other lames on ESPN like Jon Barry.
Lebron & Melo will not play together...ever.

And if it were to occur, both guys would be looked down upon.

Thats like Magic Johnson and Bird wanting to play together.

No.
Melo and LeBron really don't have the rivalry Brid and Magic had at all.

Also they play together all the time in the Olympics.

Last edited:
This isnt about me or you or any of our personal opinions on Lebron and the path he chose. Lebron could give a **** about what I think.

This is solely about me as a fan. And as a Knicks fan I would not feel a sense of pride winning with Lebron here.

Call me an idealist or unrealistic, but being a fan is all about rooting for something you believe in. Maybe I take things too seriously but it would sicken me to see Lebron James win with the Knicks and people start to cheer for that mother ****** as the greatest Knick of all time for that matter on his 3rd ******* team.

I mean Patrick Ewing was my BOY. No, he wasnt perfect but for all his short comings I cam hang my hat at the end of the day knowing that the dude gave his all. I mean he went up against Michael ******* Jordan. There was no, "Yo Barkley lets join up to beat this dude," or "Yo stockton and Malone ill see yall in Utah next summer." For **** sake Jordan even had Pippen to play with.

Im over calling out Lebron for what he did, but like I said it still matters. Maybe it was a smart basketball move but it doesnt mean that im not allowed to dislike him as a Knicks fan that is what Im supposed to do. Im a loyalist. I mean as much as I respect MJ as the goat I dislike him too. Why am I obliged to root for a guy who beat my team over and over again? Because he was really good?

I would consider it to be disrespectful to root for Lebron as a Knick and talking about him as an all time Knick great having lived through a true "or die trying" guy like Patrick Ewing.

Being a fan is personal preference and rooting for a team you could take pride in. I want to see new championship banners in the MSG rafters but I am definitely of the "not at that cost" party. I could never root for a Lebron led Knicks team. Im not gonna call anyone wrong if yall disagree thats just how I feel.

Maybe im just too emotional about my Knicks but it would not feel proper. Like someone said before me it would honestly more change how I felt about being a fan of an NBA team in general. If NBA players arent willing to fight their *** off and win for the front of the jersey anymore, and dudes like Lebron are even willing to hop from team to team in order to win, than why should I waste my time devoting myself to a team? Why should I when it means so little to those involved?

Basically where im getting at is that I could never root for a "Knick" who cared that little about being a Knick. Lebron would be a Knick solely to increase his own marketability and increase his own ring count. I couldnt **** with that after being fans of dudes like Patrick Ewing or John Starks. They might now have Lebron's skillset but I could definitely appreciate what they stood for. Thats all I can ask for as a fan.

couldnt have said it better myself.

Don't care who's on the team or who coaches the team, I just want to see then win a championship. :frown:

If the Knicks ever win a ship you wouldn't be able to tell me nothing for at least 3 weeks. I'd walk around with a smile on my face 24/7. :lol:

Some Knick fans are used to and deserve misery man....not all are like this but those that do...
mean.gif
. I still say Melo will never win a ring with him being the man on the team, but if you insist...

Don't care who's on the team or who coaches the team, I just want to see then win a championship. :frown:

If the Knicks ever win a ship you wouldn't be able to tell me nothing for at least 3 weeks years. I'd walk around with a smile on my face 24/7. :lol:
Fixed for if it's me :lol:

Melo needs help. What more is there to say? We need a PG and another viable 2nd option scoring the basketball.
This is known, but real talk, how is it going to happen? I need to hear a real solution other than all these "pie in the sky" scenarios fans are dreaming up. On top of that, what TYPE of personnel would suit Carmelo? I still say he needs a team built around him like Iverson had, it has to suit him. Which is very difficult to do. He doesn't need another shooter, he shoots too many jumpers and doesn't go to the basket enough. He needs a slasher that doesn't require the ball a lot and can get to the line. He needs to have a team concept that emphasizes passing and he has to buy in, and needs to be on a team that plays defense AS A TEAM. That takes major overhaul for this Knick team to win a ring. I can see those issues being resolved if he goes elsewhere but it's hard to do with not many assets and cap space at the moment. He might run out of time trying to build a contender from the ground up here.

Back
Top Bottom