• B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
lets see...

-we're up 88-82... THJr is on fire. Priggy facilitating. Amare playing solid.
-NO calls timeout.
-NO goes on a run, ties the game.
-Woody panics, subs in Felton for Priggy, Bargs for Amare.

*mind you, it was still around 6-7 minutes when this happened. too soon to put in the starters? i mean Melo was already out there in case anything goes wrong on offense right?*

-then JR walks Tyreke to the basket for a layup.
-Woody then thinks 'hmm this has happened 4-5 times already, but im going to do something now. let me get Shump in the game'

*Felton with 3 bad passes. 1 was a bad decision (passed to Bargs at the 3, instead of running a play) 1 being a bad entry pass to Melo. the last pass being a hand off to Tyreke.

Ive had a problem with Felton since last year. last year his play was 'masked' thanks to Kidd.
being a 'point guard' he should know to find the hot hand. tonight was THJr. and he didnt.
if he does this again. i swear imma catch a case and fade this dude (probably not)

Last edited:
Just like the good old days from last decade...Steve Francis and Stephon Marbury :pimp: Zach Randolph Eddy Curry

still on board with beginning the fire sale I just cant support the current roster id rather have jamal back on the knicks shakin an bakin

WELP....... So when can I expect these cheap tickets price ? I wanna get close enough so Woodson can hear my voice and maybe want to fight after

Sad part is we are stuck with earl. He'll never be as good as he was last season, and I'm starting to think that last season was a fluke. I read earlier that he is going to shoot himself out of this slump, I wish he would shoot himself off of the team. Instead of Woodson trying to ride Shump out of here it should be Earl. Earl is mad inconsistent and he gets a pass. I'm also starting to think that this isn't Melo's team, it's just a team he is on, he's not a leader, he is a high volume scorer and when necessary a decent rebounder. I'm all in for trading him because I can't see us winning with him as our guy, maybe I'm wrong, but so far I'm not. They are willing to trade someone with an upside and that is just stupid, Shump could be a big part of the future and we'd give him up, but keep Earl and his brother. I think this team is done. So much wrong, no willingness to fix it, we can't ISO ball to a championship.

1. He took out Prigs for Felton.......LOLOLOLOL
2. He kept JR Scrub in the game.........LOLOLOLOL
3. Once again THJ is our best SG
4. We might not win a game until Tyson gets back.
5. I pray we lose against Brooklyn. That should convince Dolan enough to get rid of Woodson.

How many more games you guys think woodson has as coach? or do you think he'll make it through the season? 

can woodson why does he always play jr.

I have faith tho, they just have to get it together. Just have to win the atlantic division

Last edited:
Nuggets starting lineup next year.

PG - Lawson
SG - Chandler
SF - Wiggins or Jabari
PF - Faried
C - McGee

Bench: Gallo, JJ Hickson, Nate, Foye, etc

Championship within 3 years

Nuggets Won. (Courtesy of our Knicks.)

apAt least we got Melo!!!!

after a while trying to win the division will be impossible just cause of the stench of the east we'll get by with an 7/8 seed

Somethings gotta change with these Knicks I can't believe we're this bad 
frown.gif

Tough to watch when you're not even seeing good plays drawn up that just didn't work out. It's just all bad. I can't see any cohesion making it better this season.

Gotta make JR 3rd string SG

Hardaway is legit, Shump has potential

A hot JR is our 2nd best offensive player, but clearly he's not shooting his way out of this. Time to force him to work his way back in and getting re-focused.

And if he responds the wrong way get rid of him at the deadline.

This again

JR isn't playing any role right now. Shooting a low %, promotes ballstopper Meloball by force feeding him in early clock in the post and then standing around, not defending, not boarding, not creating for others, and nobody including himself trusts him on offense right now.

I think anyone like myself that grew up playing streetball in NY loves JR, but even the fans put their emotions aside and know this dude has to be demoted, the idiot coach needs to do the same and let the youngns who fit better roles around Melo cook.

Back
Top Bottom