Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
Melo aint the best in the league but he's the best we got. He hasn't grown much and that's mostly on him and partially the bums he's surrounded with that he doesn't trust much.

If he wasn't on this team we'd have no wins currently.

Three wins compared to no wins? That's like comparing a car with no tires to a car that has one tire - You're still not moving.

We seriously have to start considering trading Melo if this continues. Or else he'll leave us in Free Agency and we'll have nothing. We can't do a sign and trade since we're over the cap. It's seriously needs to be an option on the table before the deadline.

We'll never get equal value for him, it's impossible, but we need some assets and draft picks. Or else we're screwed for the next 4-6 years. It'll be the Marbury era all over again.

This team can still make a run tho, the east is just so damn bad we can easily make the playoffs. But even then, that's still not acceptable with our salary.
Being the only team with no wins in the league compared to 3 matters to me, especially if by that time we still have the same ppl around with no changes.

A car with one tire at least means you're 1/4th of your way to moving.

I'm sure trading Melo is already in consideration but I don't see Dolan doing it, without in his mind, getting equal value. I wouldn't even mind letting him walk if the other option is to bring bums here cuz I only really see us getting bums if we trade Melo anyway.

The only saving grace about all this is the East is awful, we're one 10 game winning streak from being in it
Nuggets starting lineup next year.

PG - Lawson
SG - Chandler
SF - Wiggins or Jabari
PF - Faried
C - McGee

Bench: Gallo, JJ Hickson, Nate, Foye, etc

Championship within 3 years

Nuggets Won. (Courtesy of our Knicks.)

apAt least we got Melo!!!!
Stop that :lol: Nuggets aint ever coming out of the West let alone win it all. Within 3 years would have to mean they got a superstar along the line which really has nothing to do with the Melo deal

We suck but lets not get delusional about past deals, save that for when it seems like we have a good team.

Last edited:
what do you think are the chances woodson doesn't make it past thursday (if the knicks lose against the nets)?

i'm thinking pretty high. maybe 70%?

Stop that :lol: Nuggets aint ever coming out of the West let alone win it all. Within 3 years would have to mean they got a superstar along the line which really has nothing to do with the Melo deal

We suck but lets not get delusional about past deals, save that for when it seems like we have a good team.
I think you missed his point. But nonetheless bad loss. Its that time to give Tim most of Earls minutes.

Last edited:
Yeah I'm still missing his point actually unless that whole post was sarcasm. Can't always tell with Coupé It Coupé It with some of the stuff he says :lol:

If it was simply DEN made out better from the Melo deal well ppl were saying that immediately after it was done.
what do you think are the chances woodson doesn't make it past thursday (if the knicks lose against the nets)?

If we lose to the Nets I'm gonna give up on the rest of the season cuz apparently the Knicks already did.

I do hope he gets the axe by then though. Aint no excusing that.

Last edited:
Yeah I'm still missing his point actually unless that whole post was sarcasm. Can't always tell with Coupé It Coupé It with some of the stuff he says :lol:

If it was simply DEN made out better from the Melo deal well ppl were saying that immediately after it was done.
If we lose to the Nets I'm gonna give up on the rest of the season cuz apparently the Knicks already did.

I do hope he gets the axe by then though. Aint no excusing that.
He actually wasn't being sarcastic that time. His point is the if the Knicks don't turn things around the Nuggets could make the playoffs in the West and on top of that use the Knicks potentially high draft pick since the nuggets have the rights to the pick to draft Wiggins, Jabari, or Randle which could be a franchise changing player to help them get a ring in the near future while the Knicks may have to start over once again.
So basically in a nutshell another example of Dolans inability to properly run the organization by throwing away the future for right now. But at the time no one saw melos tenure in new york panning out like it has with Amare's injuries :smh:

Last edited:

If we lose to Brooklyn then Woodson is gone, Might not be a bad thing to be honest, We need to try something and I think changing Coach would be the way to go before we think of trading anyone

You know what's sad? I'm not surprised we lost even without Anthony Davis playing. Our defensive effort was horrendous. I thought I was watching Larry Bird for a minute. And the amount of times their guards just walked to the rim without a care in the world? Ya'll expect to win even with all that?

Woodson and his fake accountability are a joke. All he does is stare at dudes but doesn't actually correct them unless he feels they are his whipping boys. Then post game he'll go and have an interview and talk about making J.R. pull his pants up or not letting him dye his hair but won't actually correct him when needed.

Melo...going on 30 and still making stupid errors on the defensive end. Leaving his assignment, losing track of the ball. Ironically he had been saying all the right things in most of the post game interviews but it's tired.

At least I've been getting more sleep. I been taking naps from the 1st-3rd quarters for about a week now, so I only waste 12 mins watching us lose.

As soon as Amare subs in the game i keep my eyes on him every minute he's on the floor on the defensive end. I dont know whether to laugh or cry.

I'm tired of Woody & the roster excuses for why the team is playing poorly.
Execution has NOTHING to do with pure athletic ability.
Woody's team isn't losing because of talent. Dude is making poor decisions and the team lacks fundamental BB principles.
They can't close games due to breakdowns in basic defense and offense. That's on him.
He isn't playing the right players for the right reasons.
He has no answers.

View media item 676304 :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
In all honesty, SVG might be the best realistic option for a head coach for this team.

Not a fan of Lionell for this team. Phil, Sloan, JVG are pipe dreams.

In all honesty, SVG might be the best realistic option for a head coach for this team.

Not a fan of Lionell for this team. Phil, Sloan, JVG are pipe dreams.

I wish SVG would do it, but seeing how they ran his brother out of here I can't see it happening, but for sure woody needs to go. The Knicks need a no b.s. coach, someone who won't bench a player for jumping on the "franchise" player for sorry defensive effort, I said it before and I'll say it for the last time here but if they traded Melos and Earl I would be alright with it. Anyone but Shump and THJr. Young talent with upside, we haven't had young talent with upside in forever, I understand we are in win now mode, but we aren't going to win now, not with what we have.

Btw, why did we give Priggy money to come back just to sit him most of the time? Maybe Cope saw the writing on the wall and bounced. Where's Avery Johnson to make sense of this?

Aint nothing more motivating than letting a freshman take your spot. Give THJ the start next game to see if he can shake the vets (shump and JR) up.

I haven't bought a jersey since Marbury and Houston. I wanted a Gallo jersey but they ended up trading him.

Now i want a TJH or Shump jersey so bad, but i know we're gonna end up moving 1 or both of them :smh:

Back
Top Bottom