Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
In regard to Indy, I know I am going to get flamed, but I don't think PG is quite there as the "man" , he will be, but for now I think he has a way to go. Roy head isn't right, the only thing 1 I think is consistent on that team is D-West

I'd say perfect assessment. PG is wayyyy overrated.

:lol: @ Larkin's swag after a fast break. His dad's facial expression was probably like you should have dunked on.

EDIT: just read an article from NY Daily News about a black guy died after a cop put him in chokehold in Staten Island. The guy didn't have any weapon and was taken down by five cops. :smh:

Last edited:
Knicks should take a look at Tony Mitchell. Always been a fan of his game and he looks better than hes ever been.

Im very surprised hes not with an NBA team right now. Knicks were looking at him with our first rounder last year. Great athleticism, good size, and his scoring/shooting looks like it has come around.

Last edited:
Larkin has wheels man. Could be a Ty Lawson type

Yea his quicks and all around athleticism is great. Lawson is built like he could be an NFL player though and is a legit NBA starter. Larkin seems like he's much more likely to be a high energy bench guy like Patty Mills.

Last edited:
Yea his quicks and all around athleticism is great. Lawson is built like he could be an NFL player though and is a legit NBA starter. Larkin seems like he's much more likely to be a high energy bench guy like Patty Mills.

Great comparison.

Ly Lawson is much bigger and stronger than Larkin.

Don't mind this at all either :smokin

If Melo retires with the nyk without a ring, do you think he'll end up like Ewing as a coach or Starks ..... idk wth he do

Last edited:
Tony Mitchell is a BEAST, man

Outlet to him on a fast break and watch him drop the hammer. the garden would go sooo wild

Last edited:
He'd go live off his milliions. Melo doesn't strike me as a coaching type, doesn't really have the charisma to stand out as a broadcaster or anything of that sort (though that probably doesn't matter). He'd make his appearances at the Garden and around NY and so on.

So who's down for a summit at La Marina restaurant in Washington heights this weekend?

Last edited:
The young guys might grasp it faster than our older guys at this point. Less to reprogram also.

*Insert Summer League disclaimer here*

Nice vid. Triangle isn't impossible to learn, just need patience and understanding. Eventually, it'll just click with these guys. Really is a beautiful offense when run efficiently.

Thought it was the easiest .........as long as you know the fundame ......nvrmd a lot of work will need to be done.

melo can feast in the triangle.  more off ball movement should make the game much easier for him.  calderon and prigioni will also get a lot of open looks.  didn't realize how well pablo shot from 3 last year

This years SL team > last years Knicks team
This years coaching staff > last years

this will hopefully translate into a better regular season team

melo can feast in the triangle.  more off ball movement should make the game much easier for him.  calderon and prigioni will also get a lot of open looks.  didn't realize how well pablo shot from 3 last year
I wish Prigi would shoot more, as does most of NY

I hate summer league games unless I'm there at the game. Having a successful season is key to free agency next summer. Nobody will want to come here if it doesn't look like we doing something.

Last edited:
If Melo retires with the nyk without a ring, do you think he'll end up like Ewing as a coach or Starks ..... idk wth he do
Melo don't seem like he'd want to be a coach at all.

I'd see him failing as a TNT analyst 10 years from now though.

Back
Top Bottom