Nylon Dunks “Vandal Supremeâ€

very very very dope in person just seen yesterday the silver ones look dope too.. they had a gold/blk pair too kinda like the oly's:.

Anyone know of any online sites selling these?
nerd.gif

Where can I get these online? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Any place around Portland, OR?

Those are pretty nice. I wouldn't cop. Only cuz I'm not too big on classics. But as soon as I read "Nylon", I had to come in here. I'dlike to see other colorways.

^If you guys are interested, you can get them from Proper (Long Beach, CA - www.apropersite.com). They take phone orders and charge retail + shipping.

Illmatickal - I bought them true to size, but I can also see how going .5 down would work (at least for me).

hmm i wonder if these will end up everywhere like the AM1 medal pack, but im going for the black ones

I was at Major in DC this evening, and they had just gotten theirs. These are insane in person. I wanted to cop all 3, but my funds won't allow me, aftercopping some Nike reversible windrunners that I had been waiting for. Hopefully it will last until the weekend.

Back
Top Bottom