NYPD breaks NBA players leg

Status
Not open for further replies.
They had it clinched til then they lost to the Hawks that night and the last two games by blowouts

What are you talking about they had it "clinched." Clinched means they are a LOCK for the playoffs which NEITHER of them were!

Stop trying to make excuses for the your Hawks setting up Chris Copeland like how "Brooklyn set up Thabo"

Last edited:
No I don't. Apparently nobody else cares cause he's not a big enough player tho.

What are you talking about nobody cares? There's been people talking about it in this thread as well as the other NBA thread.

I tthink the problem is you're upset because he isn't getting the coverage YOU think an NBA superstar would've gotten but that should be OBVIOUS. Of course a player that's a household name would get more coverage. That's just how it works in ANY field.

However, you trying to make it out to be some kind of conspiracy theory caused by the Brooklyn Nets is just flat out stupid. Thabo isn't important enough of a player for somebody to plot against.

Thabo Sefalosha only player on hawks team to have guarded Lebron James in the playoffs. In the finals no less. :nerd: not saying anything but just saying. 5th highest paid player on hawks team. Who is in 1st place.

Last edited:
Thabo Sefalosha only player on hawks team to have guarded Lebron James in the playoffs. In the finals no less. :nerd: not saying anything but just saying

Yeah and he failed miserably. I seriously hope when the Hawks lose you're not going to go on this BS rant about how "If Thabo was there, we would've won the title."

I won't but its gonna happen. I can guarantee it. Not from me. But guarantee Vegas will recognize it. And atlanta fans and Lebron haters will be spewing it. Nypd possibly costing the now billion dollar hawks orgnanization tons of money.

Last edited:
I won't but its gonna happen. I can guarantee it. Not from me. But guarantee Vegas will recognize it. And atlanta fans and Lebron haters will he spewing it.

I highly doubt Lebron haters will be spewing that....LOL on second thought, yeah you're right, they probably will same some bs like that.

Anyway, I seriously hope ATL sues the hell out of the NYPD because Thabo was NOT resisting nothing. The only thing he was "resisting" was getting dragged in fifty million directions.

Wait this is about this being a conspiracy??

:lol:
Didn't even realize

Obama is a bulls fan tho... Just saying

Last edited:
I highly doubt Lebron haters will be spewing that....LOL on second thought, yeah you're right, they probably will same some bs like that.

Anyway, I seriously hope ATL sues the hell out of the NYPD because Thabo was NOT resisting nothing. The only thing he was "resisting" was getting dragged in fifty million directions.
Agreed 100% +1 speaking as a hawks fan who doesn't even get along with the other jaded *** negative Nancy hawks fans who do nothing but complain when the hawks do anything wrong. They piss me off more than the Hawks haters.

Last edited:
Thabo says he did not receive a call from Silver about the incident? Money Ridin on the Cavs? Scared of the little ole Hawks much? Not saying but just saying.

Thabo Sefalosha only player on hawks team to have guarded Lebron James in the playoffs. In the finals no less.
nerd.gif
not saying anything but just saying. 5th highest paid player on hawks team. Who is in 1st place.
Thabo guarding LeBron would've been ugly. You should thank god for the injury in that case.

Better hope for the nypd sake the hawks dont lose because of thabo. All on DMC who is a much better overall player than thabo and a young Kent Bazemore now. But thabo does matter. Hawks have an extrmemly cheap roster. 5th cheapest in league actually I believe. He does have a 7'2 wingspan with tons of playoff experience something the hawks are lacking says the experts. He makes starter money, even tho he doesn't start. He was an insurance policy. But he had already been out for 2 months until the end up march. And the hawks beat Cleveland and golden state without thabo.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom