Oakland Athletics 2010 Season Thread (27-23) (@ Texas)

Anderson
pimp.gif

Offense.
mad.gif

That's why I get nervous and have a bad feeling every time ziegler is in.
ohwell.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

not really an A's fan, but I will be starting up an internship with their AAA affiliate the Sacramento Rivercats here in a couple days. they just got Cust so im looking forward to talking to him as well as two of their other top prospects

Originally Posted by Ronaldo Nazario

not really an A's fan, but I will be starting up an internship with their AAA affiliate the Sacramento Rivercats here in a couple days. they just got Cust so im looking forward to talking to him as well as two of their other top prospects

Tell Cust he is trash for me please. 
laugh.gif

Dude +$%!*$ up.. He should of taken out Z when he saw him messin up the first time.
smh.gif

Oh well, we'll get em today.

Getting ready for the game tonight. First of 10 games in 11 days this homestand plus it's sluggie night. Catch me in the RF Bleachers holding it down, but before that i'll be pre-gaming in the lot
pimp.gif
 Lets Go Oakland!!

First of 10 games in 11 days this homestand
Huge opportunity to gain some momentum. Hopefully fans will take notice and the A's can attract a few more ppl to the ballpark.

A’s give Anderson $12.5 million, 4-year deal

OAKLAND, Calif. (AP)—Left-hander Brett Anderson(notes) and the Oakland Athletics have agreed to a $12.5 million, four-year contract that could be worth $31 million over six seasons.

Anderson receives a $1 million signing bonus, payable in equal installments on Aug. 5, Nov. 1, March 1 and Nov. 1, 2011. He gets $500,000 this year, $1 million next year, $3 million in 2012 and $5.5 million in 2013, and Oakland has options for $8 million in 2014 and $12 million in 2015.

If either option is declined, he would get a $1.5 million buyout. Oakland must decide within 10 days of the end of the season whether to exercise the following year’s option.

Anderson’s deal replaces a one-year contract reached in February that called for salaries of $410,000 in the majors and $240,000 in the minors.

A 2008 U.S. Olympian, Anderson went 11-11 with a 4.06 ERA in his rookie season for the A’s last year. He threw 175 1-3 innings and struck out 150 batters to just 45 walks. He is 1-0 in two starts this season.

When Rajai reaches base, we are 6-1. When he doesn't, we're 1-3. I think it's pretty clear who makes this offense go.

Back
Top Bottom