Oakland Raiders @ Dallas Cowboys vol. LETS GET RRREADY TO RRRUMBLE (turkey day)

pimp.gif

Garretts play calling gives me no confidence.
And if I have no confidence then I know the players don't have any.

Originally Posted by dland24

Originally Posted by thachosen123

Damn Wade's 30-13 as our coach?
eek.gif
, and ppl love to give that man a hard time
smh.gif

How many playoff games has he won?
QFT. The man is not a leader that you look for in a winning football team. It's December now...make or break time. He's coaching for hisjob this month.

Cowboys were rippin off big plays like crazy today...
eek.gif
sick.gif

Nick Folk... Start making kicks or go away.

Miles back at it...
pimp.gif

Forget the Saints and Chargers game, just spend the month getting ready for the Giants, ********, and Eagles
laugh.gif
If they can manage to go 3-0 in those games then they will have the divisionlocked up. Easier said than done though, Eagles will be rolling by that season finale, the ******** always go all out against us and you never know what Giantsteam will show up.

Originally Posted by dland24

Havent been watching that closely.....but has Nnamdi been on Austin the whole game?
only time Miles caught a ball on nnamdi was on a 48 yd pass play, other than that I'm pretty he didn't catch anything while he was on him,they just put miles in the slot knowing that Nnamdi only plays one side of the field

Good job by the Cowboys. Their defense was way too legit. And Miles Austin is a true number 1 receiver.

I'm glad my dude DHB got a TD. That has to be good for his confidence.

cant believe their were so many fools who thought Oakland was going to win? clowns................

Even though we won with relative ease, I still don't like the penalties and 3rd down conversion rate ... our offense looked like it did last year, if wedon't get big plays we don't move the ball ... let's see if we can put some distance between us and the division next week ...

A win against the giants almost guarantees us a playoff spot ...

Back
Top Bottom