:.: Oakland Raiders @ San Diego Chargers :.: Qualcomm Stadium :.: (11/10 NFL Network)

3-1 on the road
pimp.gif

To everything on this page...
pimp.gif
Edit: I love that Carson was giving props to the raider nation for showing up. Little does he know, we always support the silver & black through thick and thin.

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

Originally Posted by airblaster503

Norv Turner needs to be fired.
Been sayin this for 2 years now, but no one listens. 
tired.gif

How does Marty get fired after going 14-2 but then Norv gets to keep his job.

Marty never should have been fired.
30t6p3b.gif
  This isn't hindsight talking either. I was completely baffled when it happend.

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

Originally Posted by airblaster503

Norv Turner needs to be fired.
Been sayin this for 2 years now, but no one listens. 
tired.gif

How does Marty get fired after going 14-2 but then Norv gets to keep his job.
Because Norv is a "Yes Man". He does whatever AJ Smith (GM) tells him to do. Marty on the other hand, did things his own way and that's why him and AJ never got along.

The Chargers got their *** stomped on and they deserved it. The Raiders played more physical and controlled the line of scrimmage all game long.
Rivers running for his dear life 50% of the time. Bush looking like McFadden with a different number. Bogus call once again by Hochuli and his staff
but it wasn't a game changer or anything. Don't really know where the Chargers go from here. Hope they go 4-12 so they can finally get rid of Norv.
laugh.gif
half of the crowd wearing silver and black. Guess Chargers season ticket holders have given up on the season and sold their tickets.

Damn Marcus McNeil got knocked out by curry? Ain't that a...

Anyways, I think Aj smith has just assembled a bad team. Oline has been trash for years. Also, Takeout Spikes is the weak link on defense imo. And Jammer is getting old. I say call the season a wrap, develop the young cornerbacks and move Jammer to safety. I'm just sayin.

I hope the Chargers just lose out the rest of the season so Norv can finally go. He's been here two seasons too long. He's got nothing to offer. Everyone knows what he's going to do next. Time to move the hell on. Way to much talent going to waste on this team. 

Back
Top Bottom