Obama And His "BlockBerry" ROTFL

hollakid619

Banned
[h1]http://gizmodo.com/5297983/barock-obauma-loves-his-blockberry[/h1]
[h1]Barock Obauma Loves His BlockBerry[/h1]
By Dan Nosowitz, 12:45 PM on Sat Jun 20 2009, 10,810 views (Edit post, Set to draft, Slurp)
Copy this whole post to another site

Slurp cancel

progressIndicator_roller.gif

select site advertising consumerist deadspin defamer fleshbot gay fleshbot gawker gizmodo idolator io9 jalopnik jezebel kotaku lifehacker valleywag artists gawkershop

blackberry-storm-9500.jpg
You know you've made it when a shady Chinese company uses your image without permission to sell a crappy knockoff of a phone nobody really liked all that much in the first place. [Cloned in China via Coolest Gadgets]

Whill this 'BlackBerry Storm 9500' looks-like-mobile be endorsed by the United State's President, Barak Obama?

The Chinese BB clone called the 'BlockBerry 9500' shows up in this ad featuring Barack Obama. In Chinese it reads "Obama have BlackBerry, I have BlockBerry.?

The BlockBerry device is actually a Windows Mobile 6.1 device with a 3.2-inch touchscreen, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, and supports 3G and EDGE.

There are more problems with the ad than the obvious, of course Obama doesn't use a BlockBerry, but uses a QWERTY BlackBerry World smartphone with special security features which the press refers to as the BarackBerry.

laugh.gif
smh.gif

i remember the iClones that came out last year..
laugh.gif

the ones that dont have a name on em, and all they say is Bluetooth on the back..
roll.gif
two of my boys had em and were all hyped cuz they were only like $50......then they found out how lame the hardly working touch screen was and gotrid of em quick!

Originally Posted by MOEree5e

i remember the iClones that came out last year..
laugh.gif

the ones that dont have a name on em, and all they say is Bluetooth on the back..
roll.gif
two of my boys had em and were all hyped cuz they were only like $50......then they found out how lame the hardly working touch screen was and got rid of em quick!
yeah....this thing here...
smh.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

iclone.jpg

Back
Top Bottom