"Obama is running the dirtiest campaign in American history"

ec73540d40cf73318a9d5574adc389a2e3311fc.gif
9321564f7e8555a2e0954efbe680638a02fd4f7.gif
GONESOMEWHERE!!!!

Just further proof that McCain and his whole campaign is a joke.

They will literally say or do anything to try to get back in this thing.

It's pathetic.

whats even funnier is that BOTH sides make extreme claims about the opposition, yet everyone turns a deaf ear to those statements...

My boss, a democrat, showed me a website not too long ago with all the false things that Obama has said about McCain before this verbal jousting even began(along with things McCain said about Obama). If I can find it I'll post... although most of you will probably ignore it anyway.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

ec73540d40cf73318a9d5574adc389a2e3311fc.gif
9321564f7e8555a2e0954efbe680638a02fd4f7.gif
GONE SOMEWHERE!!!!
Dang that is right in the kisser, ol girl probably got 1 or 2 missing teeth after that straight right.
roll.gif

Ironic that she says this when a study was just released today that the past week McCain has been 98% negative in his ads compared to Obama at 33%.

She's obviously on the pills again!

Originally Posted by WILLINC

It's pathetic.
846ce16c-8f14-4345-a190-b0e61dcb0464dawson-crying.jpg

Originally Posted by PrurientSole

Originally Posted by Raginl3ull

Cindy is obviously the Tea Kettle
eyes.gif
I believe that she would be the pot, good sir, as the pot is the hypocrite in that adage.

Then again, kitchenware, in general, is not to be trusted.
laugh.gif

Yeah, she's a certified hypocrite(as is her husband).

McCain's whole camp really is sounding very desparate right about now. At the risk of inviting some criticism, it was not too long ago that I was feelingsomewhat nuetral about the election. However, McCain's recent campaigning is steering me more and more toward Obama.

Originally Posted by kicksfiend

John McCain has run the dirtiest campaign in American history.
QFT.

This is typical Carl Rove campaining. Carl Rove's idea is to attack the strength of a candidate not their weaknesses. So you look at one of Obama'sstrength's, he runs a very clean campain. So Carl Rove comes along and says we will just out and out lie and say the opposite. So then the sheep somehowbelieve the bull. Also notice McCain has all the females that surround him make the attacks? By doing it this way they feel that none of it can stick toMcCain.

Originally Posted by theyhatinonme

Originally Posted by kicksfiend

John McCain has run the dirtiest campaign in American history.
QFT.

This is typical Carl Rove campaining. Carl Rove's idea is to attack the strength of a candidate not their weaknesses. So you look at one of Obama's strength's, he runs a very clean campain. So Carl Rove comes along and says we will just out and out lie and say the opposite. So then the sheep somehow believe the bull. Also notice McCain has all the females that surround him make the attacks? By doing it this way they feel that none of it can stick to McCain.
laugh.gif
True. and Rove had the nerve to say the McCain Campaignwas crossing the line.

This is exactly why I'm voting for Obama. McCain is just using negative statements about Obama to sway voters to vote for him. And when Obama rebuttleswith something negative about McCain, McCain calls foul play. Really now, If I'm voting for someone to run my country who do I want? A leader or a coward?

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Originally Posted by WILLINC

It's pathetic.
846ce16c-8f14-4345-a190-b0e61dcb0464dawson-crying.jpg
LAME or FAIL ?

pick one

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
@ this... Obama got em pissin in their pants right now... can't wait until the election... I really wanna see what kinda scandals will be pulled thisyear... especially in Florida...

did that skeezer forget when "Dubya"accused McCain of cheating on her and fathering a black love child in 2000. When that child happens to be theiradoptive kid.

She is reaching. And now I have absolutely no respect for any McCain at all.

mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom