Obama Rejected Diddy's Inaugural Tuxedo Designs

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

http://i122.photobucket.c...67/mwzadotcom/diddy-1.jpg src="http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o267/mwzadotcom/diddy-1.jpg">
Puffy: "Take that, take that"

Obama: "Uhhh...Get that bull *%!* out of here Diddy..."

Originally Posted by bboy1827

I'll def. say that those are fresh. IDK what is going on in this thread, maybe alot of you don't know what regular Tux' look like but that is a far better design then what he has on, but I at the same time that's a little to flashy for Obama's position.
emo tight pants for a tux is not a far better design.

A lot of these rap moguls or rappers in general annoy me with their thinking that they are buddy buddy with Obama because they are somehow tied together, whichis based solely through race.
smh.gif
at Diddly if he thought his youtube videos were a big reason why Obama won the election. And even worse thinking that he wouldbe owed anything.

That's the deeper issue involved in this, and really the tux wearing isn't a big issue at all, but I can see right through a lot of these folks.

Trying to milk the cow

all these rapers and celebs trying to make some kind of money or gain some type of recognition from the President have lost my respect.

A real bad look

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

A lot of these rap moguls or rappers in general annoy me with their thinking that they are buddy buddy with Obama because they are somehow tied together, which is based solely through race.
smh.gif
at Diddly if he thought his youtube videos were a big reason why Obama won the election. And even worse thinking that he would be owed anything.

That's the deeper issue involved in this, and really the tux wearing isn't a big issue at all, but I can see right through a lot of these folks.
Co-sign.

Some of these dudes hurt Obama more than helped him. See: Ludacris.

Ehh I dont blame Obamas people for not picking Diddys outfits. Not only are they not that great, but the Obama team probably didnt want to affilitate him withrappers.

LMAO at Jamal Bond
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom