**Obama Talks About Hip-hop** (vid)

[Frank Lucas] my man............[/Frank Lucas]

Check the sig.
pimp.gif

I love his message of Hip Hop needing to be progressive. That was his most poignant remark during the entire speech.

"Hip-Hop is not just a mirror of what is, it can also be a reflection of what can be."
-Obama

"I tell it like it is then I tell it how it could be."
-Andre 3000, Art of Storytellin pt. 4

Looks like Obama's up to his old plagiarizing ways...

EDIT: Joke...

^^^
Better than Lil Weezy aka Whoopi Goldberg swagger jacking everyone calling himself the greatest rapper alive when he should be called the biggest pile ofgarbage

XXLmag.com recently caught up with Crack Man X to discuss music,
life, and politics.

Here's an excerpt from the interview:
Are you following the presidential race?
Not at all.

You're not? You know there's a Black guy running, Barack Obama and then there's Hillary Clinton.
His name is Barack?!

Barack Obama, yeah.
Barack?!

Barack.
What the @!!! is a Barack?! Barack Obama. Where he from, Africa?

Yeah, his dad is from Kenya.
Barack Obama?

Yeah.
What the @!!!?! That ain't no *++#%%' name, yo. That ain't that %!*%+'s name. You can't be serious. Barack Obama. Get the @!!! outta here.

You're telling me you haven't heard about him before.
I ain't really paying much attention.

I mean, it's pretty big if a Black…
Wow, Barack! The %!*%+'s name is Barack. Barack? %!*%+ named Barack Obama. What the @!!!, man?! Is he serious? That ain't his *++#%%' name. Ima tell this %!*%+ when I see him, "Stop that %+$!#$*+. Stop that %+$!#$*+" [laughs] "That ain't your *++#%%' name." Your momma ain't name you no damn Barack.

But it would be pretty big if we had a first Black president. That would be huge.
I mean, I guess…. What, they gon' give a dog a bone? There you go. Ooh, we have a Black president now. They should've done that *!$% a long time ago, we wouldn't be in the *++#%%' position we in now. With world war coming up right now. They done #%+!$% this *!$% up then give it to the Black people, "Here you take it. Take my mess." [Full Interview]

I strongly renounce and reject DMX's remarks. I also repudiate him for insinuating that America intends to hand over a f**ked up country to a black man.There's no way America would do such a thing.

DMX putting black people back 50 years with that one....what an idiot.

On the other hand if Barack Obama doesn't win this election i'm gonna be discouraged to vote for a long time. He is so real...i never thought therewould be a candidate i could relate to.

Back
Top Bottom