Obama War Machine vol "Invading a free nation near you"

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Originally Posted by Demps

this syria thing has been going on for more than a year, about time someone decided to step in.

Let me guess; your source of info was the television..?
nope.. i read about it at bbc.

I swear, man. It's really getting to me these %%***$* Zionists.

They run everything. They co-opted my religion, they made my religion a form of racism against my Arab cousins, they made Islam into a terrorist organization, they infiltrate every government with their blood money, they influence horrendous policy that kills women and children throughout the Muslim world, they take quotes like "Imam ghoft een rezhim-e ishghalgar-e qods bayad az safheh-ye ruzgar mahv shavad." and bamboozle the entire world correlating Ahmadinijad (not supporting him or his horrific treatment of civilians) with Hitler in order to exploit the death of millions of Jews in order to push their agenda.

I don't typically get religious on here, but the Torah says there's a special place for these intruders for their illegal establishment of the State of Israel, their role in the Holocaust, and their ever mounting role in the death of innocent people.

Originally Posted by rashi

I swear, man. It's really getting to me these %%***$* Zionists.

They run everything. They co-opted my religion, they made my religion a form of racism against my Arab cousins, they made Islam into a terrorist organization, they infiltrate every government with their blood money, they influence horrendous policy that kills women and children throughout the Muslim world, they take quotes like "Imam ghoft een rezhim-e ishghalgar-e qods bayad az safheh-ye ruzgar mahv shavad." and bamboozle the entire world correlating Ahmadinijad (not supporting him or his horrific treatment of civilians) with Hitler in order to exploit the death of millions of Jews in order to push their agenda.

I don't typically get religious on here, but the Torah says there's a special place for these intruders for their illegal establishment of the State of Israel, their role in the Holocaust, and their ever mounting role in the death of innocent people.

Kudos sir. If only more people thought the way you did.

Originally Posted by dunksnjordans1992

you really gotta think, if these dudes got wmd's we gotta take control before things get outta hand. think of what were to happen if these dudes attack one of our allies or us? people would then say, why didnt we do anything before it got out of control... people are never happy. =/

indifferent.gif

[h1]How Drones Help Al Qaeda[/h1] [h6]By IBRAHIM MOTHANA[/h6][h6]Published: June 13, 2012 [/h6]
“DEAR OBAMA, when a U.S. drone missile kills a child in Yemen, the father will go to war with you, guaranteed. Nothing to do with Al Qaeda,

I bet you guys can't wait for our drones to take off!

So many of you think everything's a ok 
30t6p3b.gif

Free nation? No such thing. I'm interested to see how this situation plays out though.

Originally Posted by supa vegetto

I'm all about protecting our country but the hate for the US is strong. We need to be careful. We should be in these countries to help them. A lot of citizens of these invaded countries resent our presence. I can see why when you have people who think like this. Yes this is a guy who went to HS with me.

21e41p5.png
indifferent.gif
I was reading Cracked yesterday wondering where I read that quote and remembered this post.
That quote is from General James N. Mattis of the U.S. Marine Corps. during a public event in 2005.

Man, idk if it's a "bad" thing per-se. I mean in Syria right now there is a mass genocide. I mean, we could just stay on the sidelines and keep watching him kill thousands of his own people, or we can +++# him the American way. Neither choice is technically wrong depending on how you view it (money vs humanity)

how many countries are we going to invade this year? of course it's WMD's again 
laugh.gif

remember the Modern Warfare 2 mission "Of Their Own Accord"? I give it a year..

Originally Posted by 1994SS

Man, idk if it's a "bad" thing per-se. I mean in Syria right now there is a mass genocide. I mean, we could just stay on the sidelines and keep watching him kill thousands of his own people, or we can +++# him the American way. Neither choice is technically wrong depending on how you view it (money vs humanity)

Don't believe what you see on TV. There isn't "mass genocide" in Syria, there are small pockets of resistance (financed by the West) against the current regime (99.9% sure it is of Western provocation). Syria is on the side of Iran and Russia, that's the only reason you are hearing about Syria. Syria is just another step towards attacking Iran.

Originally Posted by Sleaze Jar Omens

how many countries are we going to invade this year? of course it's WMD's again 
laugh.gif

remember the Modern Warfare 2 mission "Of Their Own Accord"? I give it a year..
frown.gif

Don't believe what you see on TV. There isn't "mass genocide" in Syria, there are small pockets of resistance (financed by the West) against the current regime (99.9% sure it is of Western provocation). Syria is on the side of Iran and Russia, that's the only reason you are hearing about Syria. Syria is just another step towards attacking Iran.

Who's your source?

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

Who's your source?
I've been keeping updated with the conflict for almost the past month. I listen to the BBC and NPR everyday.

Call it what you want, civil war, genocide, etc... The characterization of the fight has remained ambiguous and has yet to be clearly defined.

The bottom line is a lot of innocents are being murdered in cold blood and that's why you hearing about it. There are people begging and pleading for help who have been seen their families murdered and forced out of their homes. Play the side of politics all you want, but this is an issue of humanity.

There have been countless 'issues of humanity' that this country has ignored. As Rashi said, Syria is of strategic import to Iran. That is the only reason we're suddenly interested in the suffering of the Syrians.

Forget centuries of European chauvinism, imperialist, expansion...its the OBAMA war machine...

see how that is?

Back
Top Bottom