Obese Ohio Man Dies After Being Fused to a Chair for 2 years

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Obese Ohio Man Dies After Being Fused to Chair for 2 Years

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/health/2011/03/31/obese-ohio-man-dies-fused-chair-2-years/#ixzz1IC3YU5Up

A morbidly obese Ohioman has died after police found him fused to a chair he had not moved from intwo years and were forced to cut a hole in the wall of his house just to gethim out, WTOV-TV reported Wednesday.

The unnamed 43-year-oldman's roommates called police who found him unconscious.

He was taken to WheelingHospital in nearby West Virginia, where he later died.

A hospital spokesmanwould not comment on the man's death.

The man lived with two able-bodied roommates --including his girlfriend, who officials said fed him since he never got up --in a home in Bellaire, Ohio.

The roommates calledpolice upon finding the man unresponsive on Sunday.

Officers who respondedto the scene said that the man's skin was fused to the fabric of chair and thathe was sitting in his own feces and urine with maggots visible, WTRF-TVreported earlier.

One officer said it wasthe worst thing he had ever responded to. Another told the local TV station hehad to throw away his uniform after helping remove the man from the chair.

"The living roomwhere the man lived in his chair was very filthy, very deplorable. It'sunbelievable that somebody lives in conditions like that," Jim Chase, alocal city code enforcer, told WTRF.

"I instructed thelandlord this [Monday] morning and the two people, the tenants at the house,they had to get it cleaned, there's no way they can live in something likethat, and so they are

working on it," he added. "I'll be going backdaily, checking on it, making sure that they get it cleaned it and serviceable.If not, they must get out."

The landlord said theman used to be an active person and said she had no idea how bad his conditionwas since he covered himself with a blanket every time she came to visit.

Read more: 
http://www.foxnews.com/health/2011/03/31/obese-ohio-man-dies-fused-chair-2-years/#ixzz1IC3icoMk

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Obese Ohio Man Dies After Being Fused to Chair for 2 Years

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/health/2011/03/31/obese-ohio-man-dies-fused-chair-2-years/#ixzz1IC3YU5Up

A morbidly obese Ohioman has died after police found him fused to a chair he had not moved from intwo years and were forced to cut a hole in the wall of his house just to gethim out, WTOV-TV reported Wednesday.

The unnamed 43-year-oldman's roommates called police who found him unconscious.

He was taken to WheelingHospital in nearby West Virginia, where he later died.

A hospital spokesmanwould not comment on the man's death.

The man lived with two able-bodied roommates --including his girlfriend, who officials said fed him since he never got up --in a home in Bellaire, Ohio.

The roommates calledpolice upon finding the man unresponsive on Sunday.

Officers who respondedto the scene said that the man's skin was fused to the fabric of chair and thathe was sitting in his own feces and urine with maggots visible, WTRF-TVreported earlier.

One officer said it wasthe worst thing he had ever responded to. Another told the local TV station hehad to throw away his uniform after helping remove the man from the chair.

"The living roomwhere the man lived in his chair was very filthy, very deplorable. It'sunbelievable that somebody lives in conditions like that," Jim Chase, alocal city code enforcer, told WTRF.

"I instructed thelandlord this [Monday] morning and the two people, the tenants at the house,they had to get it cleaned, there's no way they can live in something likethat, and so they are

working on it," he added. "I'll be going backdaily, checking on it, making sure that they get it cleaned it and serviceable.If not, they must get out."

The landlord said theman used to be an active person and said she had no idea how bad his conditionwas since he covered himself with a blanket every time she came to visit.

Read more: 
http://www.foxnews.com/health/2011/03/31/obese-ohio-man-dies-fused-chair-2-years/#ixzz1IC3icoMk

Originally Posted by StillIn729

. It'sunbelievable that somebody lives in conditions like that
a friend of mine used to work for Comcast as an installer.. 
laugh.gif
sick.gif
 damn, the stories he used to share.. 
some people are really living like animals

Originally Posted by StillIn729

. It'sunbelievable that somebody lives in conditions like that
a friend of mine used to work for Comcast as an installer.. 
laugh.gif
sick.gif
 damn, the stories he used to share.. 
some people are really living like animals

I don't see how you can let yourself get that huge. and the people living with him are no better
It's sick

I don't see how you can let yourself get that huge. and the people living with him are no better
It's sick

Yuck. They need to call in the specialty cleaners, one that does crime scenes and such. That living room needs the enzyme treatment

Yuck. They need to call in the specialty cleaners, one that does crime scenes and such. That living room needs the enzyme treatment

Back
Top Bottom