Obie Trice = Underrated

Cheers =
pimp.gif
x10

and
Second Rounds on Me =
pimp.gif
x5

Dudes music is solid. And he stays on a consistent basis but not a lot of people mention his name. I think he is really good, I have yet to be disappointedfrom an Obie track.

EXTREMELY underrated. I remember when I heard that D12 skit in Devils Night, so dope. Dude usually goes all out on his tracks. Love his first album and a bigfan of his second. 'Lay Down' is amazing.

ehh he can rap... he just dont make the kinda music that i bump so he gets no spins... im pretty sure most of the board would agree since this has to b thefirst time in years that his name has been mentioned on here...

Originally Posted by TW3EK

ehh he can rap... he just dont make the kinda music that i bump so he gets no spins... im pretty sure most of the board would agree since this has to b the first time in years that his name has been mentioned on here...

oh well. The popular opinion in a NT Music forum is
laugh.gif
anyway. I justmade this thread cause I believe Obie's music is always on point. I could care less if the majority of the board doesnt like him. If he was apart ofWu-tang Im almost certain he would get atleast 4 threads a week.

Only Built 4 Detroit Linx
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Patriots 18 1

ehh he can rap... he just dont make the kinda music that i bump so he gets no spins... im pretty sure most of the board would agree since this has to b the first time in years that his name has been mentioned on here...

oh well. The popular opinion in a NT Music forum is
laugh.gif
anyway. I just made this thread cause I believe Obie's music is always on point. I could care less if the majority of the board doesnt like him. If he was apart of Wu-tang Im almost certain he would get atleast 4 threads a week.

Only Built 4 Detroit Linx
pimp.gif

i feel u... east coast groupies run NT...

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

Originally Posted by CurtisCarter23

Highly Underrated!

Let me help you there Time.

laugh.gif

actually west coast runs NT... east coast is the majority in the music forum... midwest is barely in this %%!#% but we get our khaled on... in otherwords...

WE DA BEST!!!!!!!!!! WHO??!!! WEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
pimp.gif

oh yesthe piffery is in the air...

Highly Underrated!

laugh.gif

actually west coast runs NT... east coast is the majority in the music forum... midwest is barely in this %%!#% but we get our khaled on... in other words...

pimp.gif

oh yes the piffery is in the air...

Uh oh, well I guess I have to stick up for my Cleveland counterpart.

Very underrated
pimp.gif
. Cry Now is prlly my favorite track. His verse on theCry Now remix is
pimp.gif
as well.

Obie is great and very underrated, I love both of his albums.

Dudes music is filled with so much emotion and passion, which is one of the many reasons he is so good.

If he was apart of Wu-tang Im almost certain he would get atleast 4 threads a week.
Maybe if he was Kanye or something, Wu threads aren't that prevalent here.

Extremely underrated ... Most cats don't even know Cheers went platinum. Super album
pimp.gif

Highly Underrated!

laugh.gif

actually west coast runs NT... east coast is the majority in the music forum... midwest is barely in this %%!#% but we get our khaled on... in other words...

pimp.gif

oh yes the piffery is in the air...

West Coast NT = General
East Coast NT = Music

...........which is why I spend most of my time in General
laugh.gif

and yardfather I agree the Kanye love on here is just
alien.gif
sick.gif

But not as bad as the Jay-Z/Nas love

Back
Top Bottom