Ocean's 8 - Opens June 8, 2018

If you've seen Ocean's 8, how does it rate against the remake trilogy (OG Rat Pack not included)?

• Better than all of them

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not as good as 11, but better than 12 & 13

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Better than 13, but not as good as 11 or 12

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Yeah, this maybe shouldn't have been made....

Votes: 11 68.8%

• Total voters
i lost it when they showed Common and Serina being interviewed infront of the Gala
i'm thinking this is a party that only Titans are allowed to attend... then they show Common and Serina lmao!

also, HE ain't dead

Yeah, Serena Williams is only the greatest woman tennis player ever. She hasn't accomplished much at all :rolleyes

If you want to complain about someone being at the Gala then you shpuld have brought up wack as Desiigner. No way in hell he gets invited to that

Caught it on hbo other night

Movie was trash. I would categorize it as a rainy day bored type of watch. Heist was way too easy and the whole we got extra jewelry was wack.

Also, this is a really prestigious party YET known felons like Bullock's character are invited. Then Corden character doesnt see it as a red flag regardless if shes on camers the whole time. Should be obvious she doesnt belong there. There's a guest list yet they wouldnt be able to spot all 6 of them walking out ALONE (majprity have a "date" +1 right?) on the 1 of many cameras there. Like you cant spot out a black woman with long dreads in a red dress on security footage.

Another problem is if Im Paulson's character no way im gonna be the one to pull the fake out of the water. That's screaming prime suspect #1 yet she was never even questioned, they immediately went for Bullock's ex bf :stoneface:

Wack movie

Hathaway Rihanna Bullock Blanchett Paulson .. in that order :evil:

Back
Top Bottom