Oct 24 Retro 12's release date changed ????? FYI

Not sure on the whole idea for this but for reason our Jordan rep sent out an email stating that the relese date has changed. I think they are planning onhaving releases on Wednesday like back in the day.

We regret to inform you that the Jordan Brand is delaying the October 24 launch of the Air Jordan XII Retro collection, which includes footwear, apparel andaccessories. The current Air Jordan XII Retro product that you have received is not approved for sale at retail.

Please ensure that this10/24 launch product is not put on display or made available for purchase.

We apologize for this inconvenience and will be providing further direction on the product launch in the coming days.

WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW!!!

There's like 5,000 threads about the XII's, and you decide to make another one??
roll.gif

Yea my bad. I scanned a couple pages looking for the thread but didnt find it. Then it popped up right after i posted. Lock it up mods

Originally Posted by TheAfoot

Yea my bad. I scanned a couple pages looking for the thread but didnt find it. Then it popped up right after i posted. Lock it up mods

In the other thread, they said it was delayed because of the insoles. For what reason, I don't know.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by TheAfoot

In the other thread, they said it was delayed because of the insoles. For what reason, I don't know.

Koreans didn't approve of Rising Sun being used on the insole and boycotted it.

WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW!!!

There's like 5,000 threads about the XII's, and you decide to make another one??
roll.gif

this response just had me fall out of my seat with laughter! Lovin' how NT can always bring a smile to my face in the most bizarre ways!

I'm always amazed at how little attention the horrid history between Japan and Korea gets outside of that section of Asia...

Like, Koreans were conquered, enslaved, raped, and treated like less than dirt by the Japanese in ways that some academics would say was worse than what whiteeuropeans/Americans did to Africans/African Americans.

And no, I'm neither Korean nor Japanese.

Originally Posted by clkru

I'm always amazed at how little attention the horrid history between Japan and Korea gets outside of that section of Asia...

Like, Koreans were conquered, enslaved, raped, and treated like less than dirt by the Japanese in ways that some academics would say was worse than what white europeans/Americans did to Africans/African Americans.

And no, I'm neither Korean nor Japanese.

^This is true, unfortunately, Jordan Brand doesn't care about anybody but themselves .........& Kanye West

The idiots at Jordan Brand don't even know the history behind their own company! They don't even know what games Michael Jordan played in or how manypoints he scored in the 1990s.

....we can't seriously expect them to know the history of imperialist Japan from over a hundred years ago.

The idiots at Jordan Brand don't even know the history behind their own company! They don't even know what games Michael Jordan played in or how many points he scored in the 1990s.
Unfortunately, all they do and need to know is that anything with a Jumpman on it is certain to fly off the shelves to brand-captive hypebeastsworld wide...

Originally Posted by clkru

The idiots at Jordan Brand don't even know the history behind their own company! They don't even know what games Michael Jordan played in or how many points he scored in the 1990s.
Unfortunately, all they do and need to know is that anything with a Jumpman on it is certain to fly off the shelves to brand-captive hypebeasts world wide...
yes. and its very sad
tired.gif
some people dont even know thenumbers of the jordans, which shoes he wore when he won his rings. ( hence some people even bought 6 rings and dont know what shoes he wore to win his 6 rings)and etc

Very true though, if Jordan Brand doesn't know jack about MJ's correct stats, there's no way in hell they will know about World History.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom