October 2008 website/store/outlets updates post! No OT!

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

Anyone's Outlet Still Sitting On SB Backpack's? Stopped By My Local Outlet Today And They Didn't Have Them......On That Note, NOTHING AT ALL To Report From Loveland Colorado Outlet As Usual
laugh.gif

Yo call the Nike store in Flemington NJ...it's a new spot so it doesn't come up in google or NDC website...call 411...they just got a full shipment onthe olive and black...good luck

Anyone's Outlet Still Sitting On SB Backpack's? Stopped By My Local Outlet Today And They Didn't Have Them......On That Note, NOTHING AT ALL To Report From Loveland Colorado Outlet As Usual
laugh.gif
As mentioned in my previous post,Kittery Premium still has backpacks. They have the olive green one, and possibly some black left. Their number is207-451-6094.
And if you want to call Flemington, NJ,which is the Liberty Village Outlets, the number is 908-237-1355.

uptempoair.com

air jordan fusion 3 - white/fire red/cement gray - $99.99
7.5, 8, 9, 9.5, 10, 11.5, 13

cdp air jordan 1 only - black/white $159.99
7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11

this has already been reported here, but they still have a couple of the cdp 5's for $189.99
7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 11

they've already marked down the ajf 20's to $99.99 - black/light graphite

they're taking pre-orders for the air jordan 1 hi premier (ships nov. 4, 2008) - $144.99 varsity red/dark army/white model #332434-631

laugh.gif

Thanks, I went to Colorado Mills last weekend and it was a complete waste of a trip. They have all the same stuff they had when they opened, nothingworthwhile, really. FSR of the White/Carolina laser ZK3 2K4 and a bunch of skate shoes (no dunks), that's about it. These CO outletsreally do suck, I still wish they would turn one of them into a clearance outlet.

Edit: Sorry, not ZK3, Huarache 2K4's. I think you guys knew what I meant though.

Went to MLK yesterday. SB hats and wallets. Lots of xxl jordan clothing on clearance. MGR said nothing new for the rest of the week except for a pair of sparqsor something.

BNYConline.com has Lazer 1z for $115 Out the Door shipped via UPS Ground , Sizes 7-11.5 as of 1oam Pacific time... Imma post San Ysidro Outlet Updat after Icrusie bye...

Sup people just let one of my local spots, Magic Sneakers in Elizabeth NJ (908-629-0400), not sure if they ship but they have a bunch of other locations inJersey and here are some nice high lights...

aj3_wht_sil.jpg

scatter sizes $75

Half CDP $90 scattered sizes

Half CDP $90 Scattered sizes

BK Spizike $75 scattered sizes

$40 Scattered sizes

$45 Scattered sizes

Again im not sure if they ship but if your local give one of the stores a call they had some good stuff.

Originally Posted by chilliepalmer

Went to MLK yesterday. SB hats and wallets. Lots of xxl jordan clothing on clearance. MGR said nothing new for the rest of the week except for a pair of sparqs or something.
just calleed and the wallets are not there, first post dud?

Originally Posted by Ayipapi

Sup people just let one of my local spots, Magic Sneakers in Elizabeth NJ (908-629-0400), not sure if they ship but they have a bunch of other locations in Jersey and here are some nice high lights...

aj3_wht_sil.jpg

scatter sizes $75

Half CDP $90 scattered sizes

Half CDP $90 Scattered sizes

BK Spizike $75 scattered sizes

$40 Scattered sizes

$45 Scattered sizes

Again im not sure if they ship but if your local give one of the stores a call they had some good stuff.
Jus called about PURE IIIs have alot of sizes left but NO Phone orders and he worker quoted me $135....

dude I wish I would have taken a pic...the price tag is hanging from the kicks...those dudes hustle in there sometimes (Elizabeth store) but trust all thoseprices we're tags hanging from the kicks....I copped the tarts in size 11 for $40 ..and I tried the pures on...

Which outlets have the AM 97 tarts for $59.99? I need a size 12 or 13. Anyone with info?

Denver, accordin to your post time, your ordered about an hour ago, any idea on the size run at the time? Chick said they only have 9.5 left supposedly...
*Edit...Just called n spoke to a dude who said "we actually dont have anymore"...I guess thats that then...

Havent seen it posted yet, but uptempoair has the black/dark army sixrings up for sale....been told this is a limited LS release....also, they have the"Gucci" inspired AJ I highs up for pre-sale as well....

Originally Posted by denverairforce

laugh.gif

Thanks, I went to Colorado Mills last weekend and it was a complete waste of a trip. They have all the same stuff they had when they opened, nothing worthwhile, really. FSR of the White/Carolina laser ZK3 2K4 and a bunch of skate shoes (no dunks), that's about it. These CO outlets really do suck, I still wish they would turn one of them into a clearance outlet.

Edit: Sorry, not ZK3, Huarache 2K4's. I think you guys knew what I meant though.
Are they still $79.99?

Ok hopefully i am the last post this month.....see you guys @ the new thread....44 pgs this month....SMH not a good month...we are still waitin on CDP'sand any other gift nike decides to hit us off with...

See you next month....or an hour from now.

Because October is done. Good job for the most part, much better than our first attempt this month. Let's keep it going in November.

Back
Top Bottom