OCTOBER 2010 WHAT DID YOU WEAR TODAY?

airedweezy: thanx homie. above all i'll be on the hunt for size 13 jordan 1 OG black toes, tho i doubt i'll find 'em...

VietStar: it wasn't my first choice for a new car but i got it for a crazy steal... it's nice tho man, quite an upgrade from the '04 honda accord i was pushing. the engine is a lot smoother running when you really punch it, and it handles much tighter... but it is a lot smaller. i'm having to build a new, smaller box for my 2 12"s cuz the trunk is so small (tho i'm going to a guy who can apparently make the box smaller yet hits harder than what i have now).

i think after getting the tint and either brand new rims or painting the existing ones darker (i'm thinking either straight black or gun metal) i'll like it a lot more. i might also get black logos in place of the silver ones. have it looking like a little bat mobile.

Never wear them~~ Damn just noticed no ZKV in that rotation. LOL giving thema break!

i know right.... thanks tho

today

5072754823_030de7a53e_z.jpg

Originally Posted by Mogulson

Originally Posted by pharO
You seem to like to wear the same things over and over and over...  but you know what bruh, its a nice causal look so keep doing you.

You seem to be so new here on NT that you haven't read the rules and regulations... but you know what bruh, its not a good look at all to quote pics so do yourself a favor and don't do it again.

Dude's in college, it's inevitable he's gonna have repeats, coming from a college student. 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by theLwerd

You seem to like to wear the same things over and over and over...  but you know what bruh, its a nice causal look so keep doing you.

You seem to be so new here on NT that you haven't read the rules and regulations... but you know what bruh, its not a good look at all to quote pics so do yourself a favor and don't do it again.

you tell him method man...
grin.gif

Originally Posted by theLwerd

Not new at all, just made an honest mistake bruh bruh. And if you read and understood the rules you would know that threats should not be made. Thank you

Back
Top Bottom