OCTOBER 2010 WHAT DID YOU WEAR TODAY?

^ Nice Mitch....

^^Okay Chris, I think I'm getting those, like right now, haha.

Cris.

Originally Posted by crisone

^ Nice Mitch....

^^Okay Chris, I think I'm getting those, like right now, haha.

Cris.
LOLZ!!!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif

Chris...haha, actually, the 8.5 was sold, so I'm searchin for a cool price on them.

Chris (cweak), checked the site, looks good my dude, couldn't read it, haha, so I'll get it translated.

Cris.

Ray Ban, american Apparel hoodie
Bape Tee, Levi 511 & Levi Jean Jacket,
AM 90

Thanks again for the pics! It says nothing bad my dude. Google Translator is your best friend. BTW dope pic of mr. cartoons and dope fit Ty, especially the coat!!

Paix
c.

Originally Posted by MaZA4eVeR14

Wow! Zoo Yorks! Haven't seen those in forever.

Saw those "un-lodens" today and they were about to be my first SB purchase in YEARS but when I tried on a 13 they were too tight. Has anyone had that problem of new stuff running small? And did those get released in a 14?

Yessir, the new SB's be HELLA tight

NWT: DOPE! Those are one of the best lookin' dunks of late

Cris: I saw the Black / Blue cw at the San Leandro store yesterday in an 8.5. I don't remember the price though. Maybe they were around $50?

For myself, Training Day 32 - LunarFly to log 21M in a progression run (slow to "fast") with plyometrics blended in (jumping on/off bench blocks, jumping over benches) haha.
2v85p5h.jpg

Originally Posted by tommykairaa

havent done one of these in a minnn. yeee

smokin.gif

effin dope man! I like how you and MEGADETH post your pics. So casual and chill sitting on some fire air forces though. Very cool

Back
Top Bottom