OCTOBER 2010 WHAT DID YOU WEAR TODAY?

Nice Timbos Cris.

I'm surprisingly pleased with these. Just scooped them up yesterday, and I wore them to work today.
2n1ur12.jpg

not to be mean or hate. but there are some horrible fits on here. the best thing is the shoes on some people. just because your kicks are dope doesn't mean your fit is dope.

CRIS - rockin the east coast ny style - with the timbs n the north face n fitted - OG

Originally Posted by JustTheTip

not to be mean or hate. but there are some horrible fits on here. the best thing is the shoes on some people. just because your kicks are dope doesn't mean your fit is dope.
lets see yours then my friend......

Originally Posted by 1YoungBlink1

Blink, that Chi logo on the fitted... That's for the bulls, right? I saw a red strapback cap with the same logo i thought of picking up... Thing with Chi items though is that I only purchase Bulls items... Lemme know please.
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by theLwerd

Originally Posted by 1YoungBlink1

Blink, that Chi logo on the fitted... That's for the bulls, right? I saw a red strapback cap with the same logo i thought of picking up... Thing with Chi items though is that I only purchase Bulls items... Lemme know please.
glasses.gif
Yessir, its the HWC logo, i thought it was a white sox in bulls cw until i seen the inside...
mruwq0.jpg

Originally Posted by crisone

Cris.
Dope Timbs. I bought my first pair of Euro Hikers back in 1993 (oiled brown leather). I used to rock them with baggy jeans and the tounge hanging out the front. I passed them down to a friend 5 years later with plenty wears left.

^ Haha....me too, Euro Hikers, Baggy jeans, Rugby's, Helly Hansen, etc.....93', I graduated High School then, loved that year.

These were from back then, Women's size 10, the Men's pair was hard to find then.

Cris.

LA was CRAZY! def moving there in a couple years...

the club i played at was the Drais, at the W hotel, in hollywood. it was basically a rooftop pool with a club attached to it. nicest club i've ever been to or played. tons of people on the patio later in the night, too chilly to get in the pool tho. it overlooked hollywood. lovely view of the hollywood sign (bit too cloudy to see it that night tho). dj fashen is a total beast on the tables. met steve aoki and chilled with him and a bunch of big wigs in vip for most of the night after i played. drinks for free all night... the women out there are AMAZING too!

i hit all the spots, stussy, undft, niketown, supreme, flightclub, etc (bape was closed down?). only thing i bought was a tee from stussy tho (and some blazers for my girl from niketown). just not feeling anything else (good for my wallet i guess).

RIF was off the hook tho, they got crazy heat in there, more than flight club by far. i put in my requests for some grails of mine. nicest guys evar! we chopped it up about sneaks for a hot minute. they asked to take a pic of my girl and i for their blog (scroll down: http://rif-la.blogspot.com/ )

i just wore some beater 3's the whole stay. the elastic tongue straps made them ideal for all the walking while still looking dope:

day one:
5103326922_a697531f3d_z.jpg
5102829727_2b48ba645a_z.jpg

5103425158_479ed48a8a_z.jpg

day two:
5103328400_134ed38d59_z.jpg
5103328868_033fb82585_z.jpg

day three:
5103328054_03a5a72439_z.jpg
5103329068_21fe67f2aa_z.jpg

the crowd:
5103328628_ff2c30b7bf_z.jpg

the pool & patio outside the club (b4 anyone got there):
5102734075_66fdd42ddf_z.jpg

5102733385_832833a9cf_z.jpg

5102735617_dcbba98b9c_z.jpg

i know, i know... i should just get a blog. LOL!

Those Laser Blues AM 90's are DOOPPEEEEE as well, I'm gonna cop a pair in the near future, they look so clean

Back
Top Bottom