work today.
Nice fit.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Y'all making me wanna break out my Infrared....i'll wait a little longer
tongue.gif

clean vi's, fresh 95s, dope 90s, ill xiii's, hot am1's, sick hazes....
today; a blue moon is just not quite right without that twist of citrus...
REVIEW HERE

clean vi's, fresh 95s, dope 90s, ill xiii's, hot am1's, sick hazes....
today; a blue moon is just not quite right without that twist of citrus...
REVIEW HERE

For myself... Training Day 25 / LiveStrong Run (starting @ NTSF) - X-Men LunarFly to log 6M. I ran in honor of one of my favorite uncles, who lost his battle with cancer
frown.gif
(R.I.P.) and finished a split-second from first. I feel bittersweet of my performance, but it feels ILLY to run for a good cause!
happy.gif

s1i4ps.jpg

For myself... Training Day 25 / LiveStrong Run (starting @ NTSF) - X-Men LunarFly to log 6M. I ran in honor of one of my favorite uncles, who lost his battle with cancer
frown.gif
(R.I.P.) and finished a split-second from first. I feel bittersweet of my performance, but it feels ILLY to run for a good cause!
happy.gif

s1i4ps.jpg

Kangol, Ray Ban Aviator 3025,Christian Dior, American Apparel Oxford, Levi, Chucks.

Kangol, Ray Ban Aviator 3025,Christian Dior, American Apparel Oxford, Levi, Chucks.

392307796.jpg

392307793.jpg
392307795.jpg

the lady and i  out trying to enjoy the sun for a change, unds the blue lobster's finally,good start to another month nt nice fits everybody

392307796.jpg

392307793.jpg
392307795.jpg

the lady and i  out trying to enjoy the sun for a change, unds the blue lobster's finally,good start to another month nt nice fits everybody

^^ Air Huraches.

***# Almsot forgot about those and those other shoes that came out with that Air Raid pattern stuff
laugh.gif

^^ Air Huraches.

***# Almsot forgot about those and those other shoes that came out with that Air Raid pattern stuff
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom