October 2018 Pickup Thread Lets Get This Money

Fam, those are so damned dope. On the hunt right now.

Word, I'd been wanting a pair since they first debuted in June. Glad they had a semi-recent restock. Pulled the trigger on them and the hoodie with a 25% off code from Notre. Haven't had the time try 'em on yet though but the shape looks good fresh out the box and they'll look even better once I lace 'em up correctly.

Word, I'd been wanting a pair since they first debuted in June. Glad they had a semi-recent restock. Pulled the trigger on them and the hoodie with a 25% off code from Notre. Haven't had the time try 'em on yet though but the shape looks good fresh out the box and they'll look even better once I lace 'em up correctly.

I seen some on Stadium Goods, just don’t know how reliable they are.

^^ Those 8's are pretty dope for being a non original colorway. Didnt even see those anywhere on the net for shoe news..

45240897711_92165d3fcb_k_d.jpg

Pink Pack

Grapes are favorite shoe ever. Nike ****ed these up. But had to get one pair. Going on display with my other nike air pairs all DS. If they came with laces I'd have quadruple copped but I'm not gonna drill holes or wear without laces. But had to own.
also figured this pic was mandatory before it goes on display haha
20181011_201033.jpg

to each their own, but i'm honestly trying my absolute hardest to see what it is ppl like about those god awful belenciaga BRICKS!! it seems like folks are on em just bc "the kulture" says it's cool right now. my boy had on a pair and he's a sz 10. his pair legit looked like a size 14. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom