October Wrestling Thread 2021 | ROH done?

Y'all watching the Rhodes reality show? :lol:

ValidReliableIndusriverdolphin-size_restricted.gif

Trios title?
I still don't know how this Owen Hart thing is going to work out..They'll have almost no footage to show of him and help build his legacy back up..The younger fans aren't really gonna care that much about him since they won't have stuff to go watch..I hope it works out and the OHF will get some money..Interested to see what kind of merch they're going to have since all of Owens gimmicks were/are under WWE's umbrella..I mean can AEW even use images of Owen in gear he wore in WWE?..

I still don't know how this Owen Hart thing is going to work out..They'll have almost no footage to show of him and help build his legacy back up..The younger fans aren't really gonna care that much about him since they won't have stuff to go watch..I hope it works out and the OHF will get some money..Interested to see what kind of merch they're going to have since all of Owens gimmicks were/are under WWE's umbrella..I mean can AEW even use images of Owen in gear he wore in WWE?..

I imagine they'll be using a lot of his New Japan stuff

Yes.

christian has been acting like an *** hole lately in tna. wonder if they turn him heel in aew as well.

Back
Top Bottom