October Wrestling Thread 2021 | ROH done?

Speaking of Bret, I’ve been on a kick lately watching his stuff. He had the greatest duplex ever. Ever.

Never seen his duplex but his home in Hawaii was :pimp:

Speaking of Bret, I’ve been on a kick lately watching his stuff. He had the greatest suplex ever. Ever.

"I think Bret Hart is legit the best there is, the best there was and the best there ever will be," said CM Punk "His stuff holds up! I was a Shawn Michaels fan when I was a kid because he did flashy stuff, you know, he was cocky. But some of his stuff doesn't hold up the way Bret's does. Bret's is timeless. You know, Bret is, you called it, the Excellence of Execution. He calls himself that, at the time, it was a cool nickname to me, but now I look back, and I realize, and man...everything he does is fundamentally sound. Like he didn't misstep in the ring once."

"Like everything he did, there was a reason for it," Punk continued "You watch his matches, you're like, 'Oh, that's kind of want to build my stuff and model myself after.'"

Blue Mamba Blue Mamba Kinda touches on what I said a while ago about HBK's style not being believable and why I throw him in the same boat as Rey and/or anyone else that I said is a "Soft-Style" world champ.

Canadian Destroyer Canadian Destroyer
@ITO
Bad Moon Rison Bad Moon Rison
degenerate423 degenerate423
Case Case
Peep Game Peep Game
King of Trash Style King of Trash Style
JCMojica24 JCMojica24

Juventud Guerrera brings that Juvi Juice to TIJ! He and Chris share the story of Juvi’s AEW debut and return to TNT! They explain how Juvi came to be the third Labor of Jericho, what it took to make that happen, and why Juvi almost missed the show! They speak to their first-ever meeting at ECW, Juvi’s 6-year run at WCW, and his short-lived stint at WWE. Juvi talks Filthy Animals, the Mexicools, and the “Juvi Juice” catchphrase, and he reveals the greatest compliment Vince McMahon ever gave him. He recounts working with Rey Mysterio, the role that Psicosis played in his career, and how he really felt about losing his mask at WCW.

‎Talk Is Jericho: Juventud Guerrera Spills the Juice on Apple Podcasts https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/juventud-guerrera-spills-the-juice/id767016946?i=1000538658041

Last edited:
"I think Bret Hart is legit the best there is, the best there was and the best there ever will be," said CM Punk "His stuff holds up! I was a Shawn Michaels fan when I was a kid because he did flashy stuff, you know, he was cocky. But some of his stuff doesn't hold up the way Bret's does. Bret's is timeless. You know, Bret is, you called it, the Excellence of Execution. He calls himself that, at the time, it was a cool nickname to me, but now I look back, and I realize, and man...everything he does is fundamentally sound. Like he didn't misstep in the ring once."

"Like everything he did, there was a reason for it," Punk continued "You watch his matches, you're like, 'Oh, that's kind of want to build my stuff and model myself after.'"

Blue Mamba Blue Mamba Kinda touches on what I said a while ago about HBK's style not being believable and why I throw him in the same boat as Rey and/or anyone else that I said is a "Soft-Style" world champ.

Canadian Destroyer Canadian Destroyer
@ITO
Bad Moon Rison Bad Moon Rison
degenerate423 degenerate423
Case Case
Peep Game Peep Game
King of Trash Style King of Trash Style
JCMojica24 JCMojica24

Juventud Guerrera brings that Juvi Juice to TIJ! He and Chris share the story of Juvi’s AEW debut and return to TNT! They explain how Juvi came to be the third Labor of Jericho, what it took to make that happen, and why Juvi almost missed the show! They speak to their first-ever meeting at ECW, Juvi’s 6-year run at WCW, and his short-lived stint at WWE. Juvi talks Filthy Animals, the Mexicools, and the “Juvi Juice” catchphrase, and he reveals the greatest compliment Vince McMahon ever gave him. He recounts working with Rey Mysterio, the role that Psicosis played in his career, and how he really felt about losing his mask at WCW.

‎Talk Is Jericho: Juventud Guerrera Spills the Juice on Apple Podcasts https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/juventud-guerrera-spills-the-juice/id767016946?i=1000538658041
HBK still my GOAT. I was always a Shawn guy growing up. But I’ve grown to really appreciate Bret as I’ve gotten older. In the same way he described Punk, he himself always does the right things and is always in the right spot. No wasted movements, no fluff. Everything he works on, eventually comes back at some point later in the match.

plus the way he executes the actual moves is flawless. Like legit flawless

Back
Top Bottom