October Wrestling Thread 2021 | ROH done?

The dude who was just threatening to sic WWE lawyers on the Griselda guys? :lol:

His wife leaving him too
dead.png
dead.png
dead.png

rhwupbQ.jpeg

Dude was feelin' himself a little too much and got humbled REAL fast :lol:

ima havd to look him up cuz ol girl ethered him up there. didnt eem have to hit him with the he got a lil peepee line either

The moonsault didn't LOOK that bad forreal but I hope dude is able to recover.
The hell is a near 7 footer in his 40s doing moonsaults for :sick:??? Just like current NBA centers standing on the perimeter instead of the paint, Archer needs to stick with big boots and gorilla press slams

I love how muc
The hell is a near 7 footer in his 40s doing moonsaults for :sick:??? Just like current NBA centers standing on the perimeter instead of the paint, Archer needs to stick with big boots and gorilla press slams
He does it because he can.

There is no other rhyme or reason to a LOT of movesets other than, "I CAN, so I WILL."

AND Vader and Bam Bam don't get passes either.

This Austin “The Ringmaster” stuff is hilarious cause at one point he isn’t even on Raw for 5 weeks in a row, then randomly shows back up to kick start his Savio Vega feud :lol:

damn thats ****ed up. thats alot of jobs lost and i doubt aew or tna will take on more contracts tna cant even afford brawn or reed.

will wwe reneg on their "talent from the ground up" motto?

The indie scene is damn near dead at this point..It's really gonna just be Vince vs Chaka from here on out..

Back
Top Bottom