October Wrestling Thread 2021 | ROH done?

Well ya know, I’ll do this. I’m trying not to talk too much trash anymore," Riddle said of the debacle during a recent chat with Peter Rosenberg and Stat Guy Greg on the Cheap Heat podcast. "I don’t wanna upset the higherups. I said something about, I’m not gonna mention an exact name, but he’s a ‘Chief of Tribes.’ I said something about him recently and he wasn’t too happy. Like I said, I’m not saying specific names. That could be anybody, that could be anybody," he joked. "But he wasn’t happy. I talked some trash about me moving the needle and selling merch, and he didn’t like what I said. I thought it was hilarious but not everybody thinks like me.”

Tribal Chief a little thin skinned

Weird that wwe sports entertainers get upset by a little trash talk. I heard the steiners would stick pencils up the butts of new guys.

All caught up on my NXTs including Halloween Havoc

Bad Io wylin with that ladder spot. :smh:

She gotta chill man.

Gigi Dolin.
1635631532977.png

Persia Pirotta
1635631650204.png

Kay Lee Ray
1635631757502.png

Joe Gacy like a more svelte "woke" #OurCheerio Case Case

Tony D'Angelo and Bron Breakker have IT.

Those two are the future of professional wrestling along with Hook of course.

All those title changes at Halloween Havoc but Ciampa is still champ.

Dunne should've won the belt from the jump.

All caught up on my NXTs including Halloween Havoc

Bad Io wylin with that ladder spot. :smh:

She gotta chill man.

Gigi Dolin.
1635631532977.png

Persia Pirotta
1635631650204.png

Kay Lee Ray
1635631757502.png

Joe Gacy like a more svelte "woke" #OurCheerio Case Case

Tony D'Angelo and Bron Breakker have IT.

Those two are the future of professional wrestling along with Hook of course.

All those title changes at Halloween Havoc but Ciampa is still champ.

Dunne should've won the belt from the jump.
Chompers and Oregano should be wished well..Time to move on..Maybe they should give ROH a try..

Well ya know, I’ll do this. I’m trying not to talk too much trash anymore," Riddle said of the debacle during a recent chat with Peter Rosenberg and Stat Guy Greg on the Cheap Heat podcast. "I don’t wanna upset the higherups. I said something about, I’m not gonna mention an exact name, but he’s a ‘Chief of Tribes.’ I said something about him recently and he wasn’t too happy. Like I said, I’m not saying specific names. That could be anybody, that could be anybody," he joked. "But he wasn’t happy. I talked some trash about me moving the needle and selling merch, and he didn’t like what I said. I thought it was hilarious but not everybody thinks like me.”

Tribal Chief a little thin skinned

roman crying to the boss already? guess moose gonna be blackballed from the wwe

Weird that wwe sports entertainers get upset by a little trash talk. I heard the steiners would stick pencils up the butts of new guys.

mans was talking big **** about aew.

now he crying in the car over big jungle boy talking ****?

Back
Top Bottom