October Wrestling Thread 2021 | ROH done?

AEW is being real WWE when it comes to not understanding moderation when it comes to NOT overexposing CM Punk.

arn gonna reach for his glock and realize he brought a twinkie instead.

Did you know?

From 1930, when the Twinkie was first invented, to the 1940s, Twinkies were filled solely with banana creme. But a banana shortage during the war forced Hostess bakers to replace it with the vanilla flavor.

Give him the Taker send off and let him just manage in the trench and the Blu blockers.
I wouldn't be mad at that, but there's honestly not a big enough name in AEW or a person with enough history with Sting that'd give that "Undertaker Farewell" feel..While AJ wasn't exactly the best person to give Taker his last match, he definitely was a big enough name to make the match special..

We’ve had a tag match, a six man tag, and a 16 man tag. This just tells me that AEW is overcrowded at the moment

I wouldn't be mad at that, but there's honestly not a big enough name in AEW or a person with enough history with Sting that'd give that "Undertaker Farewell" feel..While AJ wasn't exactly the best person to give Taker his last match, he definitely was a big enough name to make the match special..
Agreed.

Maybe reach out to Vince and let Sext have a one night only rematch to send him back off.

Back
Top Bottom