**Oddisee's 'People Hear What They See" ALBUM STREAM ** appreciate good music

One of my fav artist who reps home quite well Finally dropped his solo debut album ...For me I would say solid rhymes and beats  its most def a straight through album im going to preorder this joint ....ya should check it out 
ya giving all that other mess a spin nah j/k but for real 
roll.gif

**Oddisee's 'People Hear What They See" ALBUM STREAM

One of the greatest and most underrated/unknown producers out now. Son constantly releasing dope beats and he can rap.

pimp.gif
Definitely will listen to this.

for sure most def one of the greatest to do this in this era that isnt saying much but he is definately up there with kanye IMO .....he needs mainstream success he deserves it

Originally Posted by JordanJayyy7

sounds clean. Anywhere i can go to get it for free?

shame on you stream then purchase through itunes pre-order i hpe it drops on vinyl also

One of the greatest and most underrated/unknown producers out now. Son constantly releasing dope beats and he's can rap.
he needs mainstream success he deserves it
All this. Solid MC, great producer and an astute entrepreneur. He reached out to me back in the MySpace-era to do a little work but it didn't pan out - big regret, but I'm a huge fan to this day.

I was about to make this thread all over again when I just listened to this album the other day. Took a break from new music and finally got to sit down and listen last week. This shot up to the top of list.

Way In Way Out, Thinking Maybes, You Know Who You Are, Ready To Rock, Let It Go, That Real, The Need Superficial, Anothers Grind.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif