Of course it has to be done to a brotha

I doubt that even Final Jeopardy.

Those even scores look like Double Jeopardy numbers.

Dude could have gotten the daily double or 2 questions wrong.

Happens all the time.

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

Originally Posted by Flaming Hot Cheetos

laugh.gif

And I feel bad for the people butthurt about this lol
No one is butthurt.

Its corny and racist.

A black man named Tyrone has a negative score on Jeopardy....OMG
eek.gif
roll.gif

2q18f39.jpg

indifferent.gif

It happens almost every game.

Try again.

Yea, that's it
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

No one is butthurt.

Its corny and racist.

eek.gif
roll.gif

Try again.
i watch it every day, no it doesn't.

Originally Posted by jawnyquest

laugh.gif

No one is butthurt.

Its corny and racist.

eek.gif
roll.gif

Try again.
Players don't have a negative score while their competitors run away from them on the regular on Jeopardy?

Originally Posted by Uptown Roamer

The pic it's self wasn't that funny, but some of these responses got me dyin'
laugh.gif

I know right
roll.gif

Originally Posted by jawnyquest

laugh.gif

No one is butthurt.

Its corny and racist.

eek.gif
roll.gif

Try again.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

No one is butthurt.

Its corny and racist.

eek.gif
roll.gif

2q18f39.jpg

indifferent.gif

Try again.

this N tryin to be martin luther king eh?

first and foremost.... he's one of the 19 tyrones in the world
2, thats the like 11th black person IVE ever seen on the show,,,
and 3. the other chick beatin him by like 22k.

first thing i though was call tyrone then i said "hell no he stupid" then it was funny.

lighten up malcom.

[h1]Show #5727 - Tuesday, June 30, 2009[/h1]

Nina Ginocchio, a school librarianfrom Park Ridge, Illinois

Tyrone Rogers, a bank teller fromCamp Springs, Maryland

Tui Sutherland, a children'sbook author from Watertown, Massachusetts (whose 2-day cash winnings total $44,200)
[h3]Scores at the first commercial break (after clue 15):[/h3][table][tr][td]Tui
smile.gif
[/td] [td]Tyrone[/td] [td]Nina[/td] [/tr][tr][td]$2,600[/td] [td]$400[/td] [td]$1,000[/td] [/tr][/table][h3]Scores at the end of the Jeopardy! Round:[/h3][table][tr][td]Tui
smile.gif
[/td] [td]Tyrone[/td] [td]Nina[/td] [/tr][tr][td]$4,200[/td] [td]-$1,600[/td] [td]$6,200[/td] [/tr][/table][h3]
[/h3][h3]Scores at the end of the Double Jeopardy! Round:[/h3][table][tr][td]Tui
smile.gif
[/td] [td]Tyrone[/td] [td]Nina[/td] [/tr][tr][td]$9,600[/td] [td]$1,200[/td] [td]$17,400[/td] [/tr][/table]
[h3]Scores at the end of the Double Jeopardy! Round:[/h3][table][tr][td]Tui
smile.gif
[/td] [td] [h3]Final scores:[/h3] [table][tr][td]Tui
smile.gif
[/td] [td]Tyrone[/td] [td]Nina[/td] [/tr][tr][td]$17,401[/td] [td]$2,400[/td] [td]$19,200[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2nd place: $2,000[/td] [td]3rd place: $1,000[/td] [td]New champion: $19,200[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]$9,600[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][/table]

Like I said that wasn't even the Final round. A bank teller went up against an author and a librarian and got some questions wrong in the Double Jeopardyround....some giddy cornballs saw an opportunity to strengthen a stereotype and pass it around the internet. A lot of players don't even make it to theFinal Round.

Nina Ginocchio, a school librarian from Park Ridge, Illinois

Tyrone Rogers, a bank teller from Camp Springs, Maryland

Tui Sutherland, a children's book author from Watertown, Massachusetts (whose 2-day cash winnings total $44,200)
[h3]Scores at the first commercial break (after clue 15):[/h3] [table][tr][td]Tui
smile.gif
[/td] [td]Tyrone[/td] [td]Nina[/td] [/tr][tr][td]$2,600[/td] [td]$400[/td] [td]$1,000[/td] [/tr][/table][h3]Scores at the end of the Jeopardy! Round:[/h3] [table][tr][td]Tui
smile.gif
[/td] [td]Tyrone[/td] [td]Nina[/td] [/tr][tr][td]$4,200[/td] [td]-$1,600[/td] [td]$6,200[/td] [/tr][/table][h3]
[/h3] [h3]Scores at the end of the Double Jeopardy! Round:[/h3] [table][tr][td]Tui
smile.gif
[/td] [td]Tyrone[/td] [td]Nina[/td] [/tr][tr][td]$9,600[/td] [td]$1,200[/td] [td]$17,400[/td] [/tr][/table]
[h3]Scores at the end of the Double Jeopardy! Round:[/h3] [table][tr][td]Tui
smile.gif
smile.gif
[/td] [td]Tyrone[/td] [td]Nina[/td] [/tr][tr][td]$17,401[/td] [td]$2,400[/td] [td]$19,200[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2nd place: $2,000[/td] [td]3rd place: $1,000[/td] [td]New champion: $19,200[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][/table]

Like I said that wasn't even the Final round. A bank teller went up against an author and a librarian and got some questions wrong in the Double Jeopardy round....some giddy cornballs saw an opportunity to strengthen a stereotype and pass it around the internet. A lot of players don't even make it to the Final Round.

Nice, dude came up!

Originally Posted by ChampionEdition

first thing i though was call tyrone then i said "hell no he stupid" then it was funny.

lighten up malcom.
You got Ben Baller's pendant tattooed on your arm though....

ip2wk8.jpg

lighten up malcom.

ip2wk8.jpg
roll.gif

Tui Sutherland, a children's book author from Watertown, Massachusetts (whose 2-day cash winnings total $44,200)
[h3]Scores at the first commercial break (after clue 15):[/h3] [table][tr][td]Tui
smile.gif
[/td] [td]Tyrone[/td] [td]Nina[/td] [/tr][tr][td]$2,600[/td] [td]$400[/td] [td]$1,000[/td] [/tr][/table][h3]Scores at the end of the Jeopardy! Round:[/h3] [table][tr][td]Tui
smile.gif
[/h3] [h3]Scores at the end of the Double Jeopardy! Round:[/h3] [table][tr][td]Tui
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][/table]

Like I said that wasn't even the Final round. A bank teller went up against an author and a librarian and got some questions wrong in the Double Jeopardy round....some giddy cornballs saw an opportunity to strengthen a stereotype and pass it around the internet. A lot of players don't even make it to the Final Round.

Nice, dude came up!
i cannot believe this dude searched out the stats from the episode. like seriously bro you are gonna die early if you let every stupid lil jokeabout stereotypes get to you. i laugh at stuff like this cause it IS funny because I know IM not a stereotype. like anyone who actually would take thisseriously isnt someone i would even care about. do you jump up and down and scream racist when someone makes a joke about the stereotype that all us blackmales are well hung?

Originally Posted by JuJu

smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][/table]

Nice, dude came up!
i cannot believe this dude searched out the stats from the episode. like seriously bro you are gonna die early if you let every stupid lil joke about stereotypes get to you. i laugh at stuff like this cause it IS funny because I know IM not a stereotype. like anyone who actually would take this seriously isnt someone i would even care about. do you jump up and down and scream racist when someone makes a joke about the stereotype that all us black males are well hung?
Nice.

Ain't nothing getting to me homie.

I mess with Jeopardy heavy. It took a few clicks of the keyboard.

I'm good. Don't get worked up thinking i'm worked up.

This type of stuff doesn't faze me.

You can laugh at it if you find it funny but not everyone sees things the same way.

laugh.gif

No one is butthurt.

Its corny and racist.

eek.gif
roll.gif

2q18f39.jpg

indifferent.gif

Try again.

But -$1,600 tho?

i only found this to be remotely funny because the words on the top of the image and the dwight .gif that was posted

Originally Posted by itz rOLLi

lighten up malcom.

ip2wk8.jpg
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

edit: this is one of the funniest gifs I've ever seen. The usage was well done and funny as hell but the .gif got me dying. Son swagged off the bus likehe had a chance. Shawty's reaction is priceless.

Dude came through with the Jeopardy statistics.
laugh.gif

Pic isn't even remotely funny though.

A black guy name Tyrone losing in Jeopardy. Hilarious.
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom