Of The Highest Grossing Animated Films, Which Would You Argue, Gladiator Style, Was The Best?

why yall watching kiddie movies?
hey little guy, why do you have to hate on everything not car or yeezy related? if you'd watched any of these movies, you'd realize a lot of the humor, subplots, etc are for adults.

Are these numbers adjusted for Inflation? Because I cant believe that Frozen really pulled in more than the Lion KIng.

Of that list it has to be the Lion King or Finding Nemo
typically when these lists are made, THEY ARE adjusted for inflation. i didn't verify the information with 2 or 3 other sources or anything. but it's been all over the news that Frozen is top dawg. personally i watched about 10 minutes of it and turned that ish off.

Man I am from the 80s. I never saw any of those new movies. Lion King > everything else. Not watching a cartooned movie of a damn fish
you are missing out big time. like i stated to yeezus, a lot of the movies have a ton of references and stuff that only adults would get. i believe i read something from the guy who runs Pixar, John Lassiter where he said that's the intent every time out to make a movie that adults will actually enjoy.

Princess Mononoke 
nthat.gif

Oh i just cant wait to be kiiiiiiiiiiing. Nothing tops Lion King. Aladdin is a close secong.  Of the new age animated movies i like Monsters, Inc the most. I havent seen Frozen yet but those vine videos of them imitating the girl knocking at the door are funny.

I ain't gone lie bruh them frozen tracks go. Me and my neice stay singing that let it go

People hyped up frozen like it was some next level stuff but I thought it was good, not great. Girls talked it up so much because of the strong female characters.

Y'all tripping throwing shade at Frozen.

Roommate and I still sing "Let It Go" at the top of our lungs any chance we get.

IIIII DONT CAAAAARE WHAT THEYRE GOING TO SAAAYYYYYYY

Edit: as far as older Disney movies, Pocahontas always has and always will be my favorite. Now that it's on Netflix, I watch it at least once a week. :pimp:

Last edited:
Had so many feels at the end of Toy Story 3

Had even more feels when Mufassa died

Despicable Me is one of my favorites though. It was the first time in a long time I saw a children's movie that made me feel like a kid again.

Finding Nemo was overrated

Nah man, my boy Simba came back and slapped the kufi off Scar...but real talk Scar was a G, slapped the **** outta the Queen of Zumunda...Mufasa was a stand up guy, although he did oppress the hyenas; political lesson, keep even the lowest of your subjects living well or they'll throw you off a cliff.

Question: we're the lions eating the other animals? Like if you committed a crime and you were a gazelle..were you sentenced to death by catfood? That's a screwed system, especially if lions make the laws...

Honorable mention: Aladdin..princes Jasmine was a baddie and Genie was that dude.

Frozen is far from garbage but in no way would I have thought it would be in the billions....crazy. Lion King is GOAT, hands down TINC

Back
Top Bottom