Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

what a kick in the balls for nike to pull this. Canceled a bunch of orders yesterday then turn around and release them again today?? lololol, they are a bunch of richards over at nike playing people like that

my pair from yesterday shipped tho, should be here tuesday

I wonder if this is the actual release. With the melo 2s and the Travis Scott 4s coming out on June 9th now would they still release these on the 9th? Pricey release day if so

Nike did me dirty. Clicked on the ow1. Picked a size. Got em. But was was on the pic? Am98... Wtf. Now I gota return them and I gota ship it back cuz I paid with PayPal. I'm at work too so cant call nike rn.

Nike did me dirty. Clicked on the ow1. Picked a size. Got em. But was was on the pic? Am98... Wtf. Now I gota return them and I gota ship it back cuz I paid with PayPal. I'm at work too so cant call nike rn.
Can’t you cancel your order on the app? I thought you could do that within the first hour or something. I remember doing it in the past.

I could cop yesterday and today, I hope I get a pair somehow in 2 weeks

I'm guessing the reason you didn't is funds.....

That's another thing...i find myself leaving too much money in my accounts just to be prepared.

fyi: hate banks...shoes box/safe kinda guy

it acts like theres still pairs

then it makes you log in

and then it says "just for you" at the top

then you see it load your account at the top right

then it says

"restricted access"

well F you too, Nike.
:lol:

Back
Top Bottom