Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I wear a size 11 for all my 1’s. I got a size 10.5 and they fit perfectly. The foam on the toe box does crease. The extra material over the foam hasn’t creased, and I don’t think it will. I’ve been wearing them for a couple weeks including getting stuck in the rain (no bleeding like the Chicago’s). Nike and or Virgil made all the right corrections on these. Wish I could send my pair of Chicago’s back in and get them reinforced.
You got CHIs and Uncs same size?

Getting this weird feeling the sellers would flake on me haha...they have until Monday. lol.

98947C8C-D0B0-4203-B2AE-82A6824BF51B.jpeg

Some of ya payin close to 1k when you could get bins or dbs but aint none of ya know anything bout that...

BIN 13s were my grails (still regret selling them for $400 a week after release).

Still ain’t paying resell for either shoes tho

Anyone ever had a pair ship directly from Goat? I doubled up on these because the price was good and they said my shoes were "pre-authenticated."

Someone a page back or two mentioned the same thing. I think they're return pairs. Goat allows returns so I'm sure they have some pairs in stock already.

Getting this weird feeling the sellers would flake on me haha...they have until Monday. lol.

98947C8C-D0B0-4203-B2AE-82A6824BF51B.jpeg

My pair took a long time to get to stock X

Apparently the person didn’t use the label they sent or something.

Seems like an excuse that there tracking system is bunz. My UPS app already has tracking on my pair to me. They yet to update the app.

Stock X tracking is awful and in consistent. GOAT tracking is way better.

I’m patiently waiting for my Social Status pair to be shipped. After ‘securing’ my pair, one of my homegirl has ask for help getting these off white since last year reveal. Helped entered raffles for her and even try to attempt getting with Europe release.

The amount of luck she had against the odds of thousands of other people

Attachments

• A12C0D08-7E29-4120-BB88-5D1D5B6F23DC.png
    A12C0D08-7E29-4120-BB88-5D1D5B6F23DC.png
    870 KB · Views: 92
My pair took a long time to get to stock X

Apparently the person didn’t use the label they sent or something.

Seems like an excuse that there tracking system is bunz. My UPS app already has tracking on my pair to me. They yet to update the app.

Stock X tracking is awful and in consistent. GOAT tracking is way better.

I ordered a size 10 from StockX on the 19th for $681, and got tracking info from StockX on the 22nd. For me it worked out just right, but I was thinking if I was maybe a day later in ordering seller could have flaked. I couldn't imagine being on the selling end knowing just two days later prices jumped up $200..lol. L!!!!!

Do they actually enforce that penalty? I read that they don’t, especially if the seller hasn’t ever flaked before. But I don’t really know
yeah, i think it varies. if you have a solid track record and a first time offender with a reasonable excuse, they’ll let you slide.

Some of ya payin close to 1k when you could get bins or dbs but aint none of ya know anything bout that...

The best DBs aren’t gonna be wearable, and a lot of BINs are having separation and mold problems due to that wooden shoe tree distorting and stretching the sneaker. I don’t even care for OFF-White 1s, but at least they’d be wearable for 30+ years.

The best DBs aren’t gonna be wearable, and a lot of BINs are has separation and mold problems due to that wooden shoe tree distorting and stretching the sneaker. I don’t even care for OFF-White 1s, but at least they’d be wearable for 30+ years.
I just sold my bin 13s a couple weeks ago because of that. Didn’t want them to start separating and not get anything for them. But my DB 3 4 and 5s are still goin strong

Back
Top Bottom