Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

My 8.5 came in the mail today from Social Status!! :emoji_raised_hands::emoji_raised_hands::emoji_raised_hands:
offwhite.jpg

Anyone ever tried cancelling an order from FlightClub? My dumbass rushed to buy some “OW UNCs” bc I thought it was a good price of 375, but after I finished i found out it was the regular UNCs smdh. I know, I’m an idiot.

Just wondering what’s the chances are like? I’m currently pending for them to review if they could cancel.
I can’t lie this is hilarious, what you can do, is reject delivery and when flight club gets them back they’ll have to refund you

Last edited:
Seller cancelled my order on GOAT when the status said delivered to GOAT. Anyone ran into this issue before?
Could it because it was fake? GOAT email wasn’t very clear

Seller cancelled my order on GOAT when the status said delivered to GOAT. Anyone ran into this issue before?
either it fake or seller bailed. just keep in touch with goat for your refund

Just sold some other kicks on GOAT tryna get my bread up so I can cop these at resell barring no restock. Dropped kicks off at Staples on Saturday and scanned em in (or so I thought) and they provided a receipt. Then I get an email ystrdy saying they canceled my order. 2nd time this happened. Luckily I provided pics of receipt and they received kicks this morning. So I still got my sale but dam if they didn't try to ding me again. Say that to say this...make sure they scan your packages in when u drop of a UPS or any other parcel delivery spot. Just sharing my story. Delete if not relevant.

Just sold some other kicks on GOAT tryna get my bread up so I can cop these at resell barring no restock. Dropped kicks off at Staples on Saturday and scanned em in (or so I thought) and they provided a receipt. Then I get an email ystrdy saying they canceled my order. 2nd time this happened. Luckily I provided pics of receipt and they received kicks this morning. So I still got my sale but dam if they didn't try to ding me again. Say that to say this...make sure they scan your packages in when u drop of a UPS or any other parcel delivery spot. Just sharing my story. Delete if not relevant.

Funny I drop off at Staples too. I heard of stuff like this and started always getting receipts like a year ago and today I didn't get a receipt for the first time because I was so tired lol. I think Ill be fine though since its a weekday but I will be more diligent about a receipt.

I've had a pair at goat for 2 days. Fingers crossed they ship

Solebox pair is set to arrive tomorrow. Will never understand how Euro stores can have better shipping logistics than those in the US
Not sure they have better logistics, it's just the they have to use express shipping options when sending to the U.S.

Back
Top Bottom