Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

if you was mj's kid you wld want ppl bowing down to you, just like mark does!

btw trophy room ISNT closed either! what store are yoo tlking abt going out of business?
I wouldn’t want it on who my daddy is. That’s fake respect from hangers on and makes you a sucker. I’d use that money to go after a true achievement to call my very own. I don’t need to be nicey nice, but I’d be respectful and cordial and kind to those that were to me. I’d be like “I got my off Whites Chi...it’s time to get yours!” And promote where Nike is selling them and where they’re going to be because that puts money back into the pocket of the man that helped make it possible for me to be where I am. I’d honestly want to earn my respect. That’s the best respect. Not hangers on.

Ftl app right now

D6E9154A-1B98-48CA-944E-DC0B06414764.jpeg

I entered footlocker raffle days ago, now its prompting me to enter again...anyone else experience this

I entered footlocker raffle days ago, now its prompting me to enter again...anyone else experience this

Yes. Down 3,000 points because of it. Waited a couple days, tried signing out and back in, uninstalling/reinstalling. CS rep told me to wait until after the release to see if it refunds automatically, which we all know it won’t. Better get it back eventually.

Back
Top Bottom