Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Damn I think I’m 0/8 today. Feels bad when none of my friends hit. Curious, the ones who actually hit, what size you go for? I swear it’s because I’m a 9. Always gotta compete with the resellers scooping sizes they don’t even wear

Attachments

• 068842A3-3C40-48C3-94B1-7CFAE514FAB7.png
    068842A3-3C40-48C3-94B1-7CFAE514FAB7.png
    535.4 KB · Views: 712
I like these better than the OW UNC 1s for a regular wear. Easier to match to, won't see dirt a s much, and stronger build that will last longer if you rock your J's.

On the bright side, there isn’t much coming out in the next couple of months so I’ll be more okay with paying resell

bought nothing this weekend cause all this stuff impossible to get. what a missed opportunity during all star weekend to take people's money.
They faill to realize good product sell itself.... more then less most there limited shoes are just hype. Playing on emotions is how you keep you long term customer attached but still gain new customers by allowing them to win. Selecting winners based off of data is biased but legal hard to determine who is winning and why. even random isn’t random. Just best to pay to play or sit out the game

My first draw win ever in 6 years of them doing it. Got a finishline email titled You Wont Believe This. Then the nike email right after that. I live in the city so maybe shipping address increased my chances. I feel they should have made more of the 1s and seemed like a weak lineup for Chicago all star game.

Took a L on draw per usual. Didn’t care. Was never really pressed for these and was only going to flip to recoup funds from other releases lol. Concept is ok but IMO Virgil dropped the ball with the addition of the holes etc. They’re certainly not worth resell and having actual black metallics to me always made even the concept of these seem kinda pointless. That said, congrats to those who were able to copp whether it be for personal use or to make a quick buck :pimp:.

Back
Top Bottom