Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

FCFS on the SNKRS app is a 2 minute raffle.
Draw on the SNKRS app is 10-30 minute raffle.

So no matter what it’ll be a raffle of some sort. I don’t think it’s gonna change back to a Draw, but you never know.
Looking more closely on my app ( eu ) it says " Draw opens 25/07 at 8.00." Hopefully this means it's the 10-30 minute raffle.

Honestly I didn’t check my girls phone until 2pm and she still had access
068067EC-2B46-4C27-9879-8C8FB0B178BB.png

Overseas wins again, there are also more pairs of this shoe than any other previously released off white Jordan...last i checked there were 11k raffle entries for Social Status :rofl:

Overseas wins again, there are also more pairs of this shoe than any other previously released off white Jordan...last i checked there were 11k raffle entries for Social Status :rofl:

how are you sure of this? I mean based on the rumored production numbers, these aren't more than the previous OW jordans

And if they are more produced than others, how much more? Not a significant amount I assume. These will still be difficult to cop. Look at the stores releasing them.

They literally say this every release, yet 90% of the thread will end up empty handed as usual.

Nuts that Nike stores dont release any shoes, other than NYC or Chi, dont remember the last time Nike Dallas has released anything, think it has to do with employees selling raffles to be honest

Nike stores have been shut down in NYC at least. Don't know what's going on elsewhere.

Nuts that Nike stores dont release any shoes, other than NYC or Chi, dont remember the last time Nike Dallas has released anything, think it has to do with employees selling raffles to be honest

i think all the niketown stores besides outlets around the county are still closed

i know 21 mercer nike soho nike innovation nike flatiron are shut

So is there really not going to be a women's 14.5 in these? They stop at 14? WTF. I was going to make this my first pair of Off Whites but not if I can't get my damn size.

So is there really not going to be a women's 14.5 in these? They stop at 14? WTF. I was going to make this my first pair of Off Whites but not if I can't get my damn size.
There’s a few asks up for a 14.5 on StockX so that size probably exists. No asks on anything larger though so I’m thinking it’s a wrap for my 15.5. I would’ve been fine with it if they had been originally announced that way but damn I had my hopes up. Was resale ready and everything but it’s looking like that won’t even be an option.

Back
Top Bottom